Ch. 4

/wrote this chapter on my phone. Thats why it took so long, I have also had a very stressful day, so I apologize if this isn't the greatest. Please vote and comment!! :)/

----

Harry convinced his mother that it would make more sense for him to take his car, rather than us go with them in their car, which I am quite thankful about. Harry's father scares me. Harry claimed that he would have to take me back to the campus after dinner, which is the opposite way of the hotel.

He was sure to hold my hand from the door to the car and then opening the passenger seat door. Once in the car, he turned his act off.

"Please behave tonight?" Harry begged, reving the car to life.

"Let me get this straight... I am doing you a favor, yet you are asking me to behave?" I adjusted the bottom of my skirt. I was never one for dressing up. I had actually found this in a pile on Nialls floor. I don't want to think about what happened once this skirt was off.

"Cal, please. I will do anything, just behave."

"Well, lucky for you your dad is kind of scary. I'm going to need a drink to make it through the night."

He practically jumps over himself to say "No. You're not drinking tonight."

"Why not? One drink won't hurt."

"It's never one drink with you though! I know what you're like when you drink."

It's silent in the car as we drive down the street. He goes days without speaking to me, then forced me into some sort of scheme. I don't want to be Harry's fake girlfriend. The only reason that I got roped into this is because I was scared of what would happen if his dad found out and his mum seems nice enough.

"I hate you." I stated. He rolled his eyes, resting his hand on the gear shift between us.

"Yeah. I know. You tell me everyday." He seemed bored. I do tell him that I hate him fairly often, I don't even mean it but I'm tittering on the edge today.

"Well I haven't told you today. And I think I missed yesterday. That means I extra hate you. You're lucky I'm getting free food out of this."

"Free food? You're paying for me." He teased, smirking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Like fucking hell. You can drop me off here if you're not buying my dinner."

He laughed. It isn't very often that I earn a real laugh from harry, so I felt very accomplished.

"Where are we going, anyways?" I ask, looking out the window. I hardly ever venture far from campus. This town is small and everything I would ever need is there, but we have been driving for well over the alloted time for one of the restaurants around campus.

"It's a restuarant. We're almost there. According to my father its the only acceptable place to eat in this town. It also happens to cost a fortune, which is why you've probably never been there."

I looked at him with mock offense, smacking him on the shoulder. "Rude."

"Ow." He laughed again. "I was kidding."

-

"You look beautiful." Harry said quietly in my ear. It was meant to look like something private that he was telling me, but judging by the look on Anne's face, Harry said it just loud enough for her to hear. Jack, on the other hand, seems very unamused.

Harry and I were sitting on one side of the table, while his parents sat on the otherside. Harry had been putting on quite the show. He took my hand in his from the moment his parents arrived and hasnt let it go since. Every now and then I caught him staring at me while his father went on and on about some sort of business deal.