Ch. 5

"Harry, I need your rent money. I'm going to pay today." I walked into his room without knocking. It had been relatively quiet in there, I had expected to find just harry. But I didn't.

The girl from last night was still passed out cold in Harry's bed. Harry was sitting at his desk, doing something on his laptop.

"Sorry. I thought you were alone." I whispered, backing out of his room.

"You're fine. I've been trying to wake her up all morning." He said in a rather loud voice. "I'm about to go start banging around pots and pans."

"Oh. Well in that case, I need your money." I hold my hand out while he dug in his pocket for his wallet.

"Have you been talking to niall? He wasn't here last night and I need his money too." I asked as he handed me his rent.

"I think he stayed at Hanna's last night. Can you do me a favor?" He asked as he followed me out of his room.

"Another favor?" I teased.

"I just need you to stop at the drugstore and pick up my prescription for me."

"Your late nights finally catching up to you?"

"Ha ha."

"I'll get it for you if you let me take your car." I hold my hand out, waiting for him to give me his keys.

It's a long shot. He treats his car like his baby. I'm surprised he even lets people look at.

My jaw dropped when he handed me his precious car keys.

"A single dent, cal, and I swear to god-"

"Yeah yeah. I got it." I opened the door to leave. "Hanna's, get Harry's std prescription, pay Dan, then go mudding."

"I would be pissed right now if I didn't know that you don't like getting dirty." He shut the door behind me

-

"I'm here to pick up a prescription for harry styles." I tell the pharmacist. He nodded his head before heading off to find the prescription.

While browsing through the brochures I heard my name being called behind me.

Harry's mum.

"Mrs. Styles, hi." I greeted, smiling at her. Thankfully, Harry's father is no where in sight.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?" The pharmacist hands me a bag with the prescription in it and I thanked him.

"Good. Harry told me you agreed to come on the trip."

"ah, yeah." I smiled, following her to the front of the store. "I got the weekend off from work. Harry really wanted me to come."

"He really likes you. I can tell." She smiled.

I feel bad, standing here, lying to her. She seems like such a nice person. I'll have to have Harry tell her that we 'broke up' soon.

I smiled as though I was happy about her statement.

I stood with her in the line up while she waited to pay for her things and chatted about nothing really. She told me about the trip that I was supposed to be attending. They go to the same place every year, a lovely little beach resort.

Maybe Harry can hold off our break up till after the trip.

"Jack and I were just heading out on the road." She informed me as we walked through the automatic sliding doors. "Maybe you and Harry could come down for the night sometime before we go away. You know, he's never really introduced us to one of his girlfriends before."