Falling

I always thought that I would fall in love but never with this particular person. Jay was handsome and kind, but what he did to me, it really put me off him. But I understand that if he hadn't he would of been... dead. I won't let that happen. Ever. I hadn't slept all night last night. I was too busy thinking about the past and... how overwhelmed and confused I was. I miss my family... My friends, even my enemies! I miss the scented smell that no one else liked in my room. The smell of chocolate. Pepperoni's and cheese. I mean Pizza. Giggle giggle giggle. But I'm so far away from that. Over 100,000,000 miles away. From all of it. I get out of bed and grab my dressing gown, to meet Jay in the kitchen. "Jay... I hope you don't get mad with me, and I'm not saying you bore me here, but I really want... I really miss my family. I want to go home but I really want to be with you." thankfully, he didn't look offended. "I have an idea. We could say to your family and everyone that you were kidnapped and not by me. I helped you out of it. I met you along the way. If we use this plan, I could take you home." he smiled. I don't know. I just want to have my normal life. But if I want to be home, this is the only way. "Okay, when do we pack and leave?" I ask. He looks in the thin air for a second or so and finally replies with; "In a few weeks. I need to speak with my boss and find a good excuse." This was going well I guess. I nodded and went upstairs to get dressed. I could here a sound creeping above me. I walked into my room and the sound stopped. The ring! I left it on the side. Where is it?! Suddenly, a hand gripped my wrists and pulled me  towards the window. "Jay!!! Jay!!! Jay, help me!!!!!!" I screamed in terror. My own ear piercing screamed caused my ears to blow, now not hearing a thing but screaming and shouting from Jay. "Jay..." I managed to cough out, looking down to see blood pouring from my wrists and legs.

"Jay..."

***********Sorry its short guys, and I never really update, but I promise, more tomorrow! Bye!!! ***************

-Lee