Walking a Long Dark Road.

It was now 12:30 in the afternoon, considering I stayed up late last night. I slumped down the stairs and got a cup of coffee in the kitchen. My mum was there too, making a late fry-up. I asked if I was having some too. "Uhhh... No." she said in sarcasm. I shrugged and walked into the frontroom. It was bright and colourful... Like most frontrooms. My sofa was a fluffy blue one and then I had a HD/3D TV. It was pink... which I think is nice, but embarressing when my friends visit. We had white creamy walls, with one patch of the wall - where the fire place used to be - coloured purple with orange hearts. I do love my frontroom, and my mum was thinking of getting the fire place again for the winter. It was summer now though. I drunk my coffee whilst watching Threesome on TV. No, it's not the actual sexual activity, it's a TV programme about one gay man, one straight man which is engaged to a woman. But they had a Threesome and found out the gay man was the father. It's confusing actually. Anyway, after watching Threesome Ep.3, my mum called me through to the kitchen. "Coming!!" I said joyfully. I had a lush fry-up awaiting for me :) I had three slices of bacon, two fries eggs, one hash brown and a couple pieces of toast. It took me at least an hour to finish but it was yummy :3 Mum washed up - as usual - and I went up stairs to get dressed. Today, I wore a TMB T-shirt with Black skinny jeans. I slid on my red Vans and tied up my laces. My phone rang with the TMB ringtone "Booty Call" so I answered. It was Denim, my number one best friend. "Hey, girlie!" I kind of shouted too loud.

"Hey, you busy today?" Denim asked. I wasn't sure if my mum planned to take me out today, so I told her to wait a second. I called downstairs, "Mum, can I go out with Denim, today?!!!"

"Yeah, but make ensure you have your phone and keys!" she replied.

*Back to Denim* "Yo, I'm not busy today! WOOO" I told her. We spoke for five minutes or so, and I decided to text her because I didn't want to waste her credit. *Hey again! What time is it that we're going? And where are you we going ahaha ♥ ;) xxxx* it took atleast 20 seconds to send. One minute later, I got a reply; *Yeaah, I was thinking around 2? Cinema maybe? I was thinking we could go and see Conjuring :D xxxx* I was so excited, I love horror films :) *Yeah, see you at 2! xxxx*

It was 1:55 - in the afternoon xD - and my mum took me to the cinema. I saw Denim prancing around the till, so I shouted "OI LESBIAN!! Get yo dirty ass over here!" The till lady gave me a dirty look so I stuck my tongue out, aha :p Denim turned around and ran to me screaming "BROOKEYBEAR BROOKEY BROOKEY BROOKE BROOKE!.... BEAR!" I replied with; "No. Just no." so she said "Maybe, just maybe." I said "Yes, just yes." so she told me to shut up. We walked in and it took the film to 30 minutes to come on. 

We left the Cinema and I realised my mum texted: *I can't pick you up, honey. Sorry xxx* We had watched  5 movies at the cinema in one day and it was 7 o'clock. It gets dark at that time as it was pretty much the end of summer. Denim only had two seats in her mums car, so I had to walk home. Denims mum turned up and she left. And I was left alone in the dark streets. Or was I...