Rosé takes a guess...

Rosé's POV
My members and I were sitting in the practice room waiting for our manager to come and tell our schedules for tdy.
I suddenly had the urge to pee so...
"Guys..I want to go to the toilet.", I told them and went out the practice room.

After I finished my business and went back to the practice room. I opened the door and went in. My manager was already there

"Pali-wa Chaeyoung-ah (Come quickly Chaeyoung)", Lisa exclaimed cutely while gesturing me to come.

"Wae? (Why?)", i asked, curious about what my members were smiling about.

"You are going to get married.", said Jisoo eonnie proudly.

"Ne?"

"You are going to be on the virtual reality show called "We got Married".",announced my manager.

"Huh? Jin ja??", I asked.

"I'm sorry to say this Chaeyoung-ah but the filming for the first ep will start today. In the next 3 hours to be exact.", my manager added.

"Neh?! But i havent even prepared anything for my husband", I protested.

The members were shocked at my response. They started teasing me.

"Ehhh...Chaeyoung-ah, you are starting to care for your husband even though you haven't seen him yet.", Jisoo teased.

"Hehehe..ikr", Lisa added.

Oh god why did i even say that. They started to tease me.

3 hours passed by in a flash. The filming was about to start. The PD told me that I won't meet my husband today but I'll have to guess who. So the shoot would be about 1 hour only. We are shooting in the YG cafeteria. Before filming I had to sit in front of a black curtain and introduce my self.

Rosé: Annyeonghasaeyo yeo-reo-beun. Blackpink ae-so Rosé ib-ni-da (Hello everyone, i'm Rosé from Blackpink)

Q: How are you feeling right now?
Rosé: I'm so nervous right now. I dont know what to do or say. This show doesnt have any scripts for me to say so I'm a bit worried the viewers might get bored of me.

Q:What is your ideal type of men?
Rosé: My ideal type??immm... A caring person. A person with a good voice.

After a few questions the interview finished.

"We will start filming now. Please sit around the table. There are 3 chairs on one side and one on the other. Rosé please sit alone on the other side.", the PD said.

"Ne...", I answered as I sat on the chair facing the members.

There was an ipad facing my members. Then the mission card arrived. I took it and read it out loud

"Rosé's husband is an idol from a popular boy group. Rosé have to guess who your husband is while the other Blackpink members give her clues. The.."

"But we dont know who he is though", Jennie interrupted me with a cute pout.

"I haven't finished reading the mission yet eoniie wait", I told her.

"Arraseo..mian ( Okay..sorry)", she replied.

"The members will be shown a merged picture of all the members from the group of Rosé's husband on the ipad infront on them. 5 Clues will be given to the members to guess who it is. Rosé can ask 10 yes or no questions but on the last try she has to guess the name of her husband to be."

"Ahhhh..", all of us said in unison.

No one's POV

Jennie went to the gallery in the ipad to look at the picture.
This is the picture they were shown (this pic is not my edit. It belongs to its rightful owner😄)

 "Huh? How will we guess this?", Lisa shouted

"Wae? Wae? Wae?", Rosé asked as she doesn't get to see the picture.

"It's so difficult!", Jisoo shouted.

"Let's look at the clues given to us.", Jennie said.

They were not allowed to read it out loud since Rosé wasn't supposed to hear it. So they just read it.

1. Member of a 7 member boy group
2. His zodiac sign is a virgo
3.  Stands at 178cm (5'10")
4. Born in Busan
5. His role model is G-Dragon

"Ohhh..", the three Blackpink members said at the same time.

"Before you ask us.. Let the 3 of us discuss who your husband could be okay?", Jennie told Rosé.

"Arasseo.", Rosé smiled as she replied.

In a whispering tone the 3 members discussed.

"Who do you think it is?", JiSoo asked.

"Well the possibilities are Got7, Infinite, Ikon, Bangtan, Monsta X....", Lisa suggested.

"I think it's either Got7, Bangtan or Monsta x", Jennie gave a thoughtful choice.

"Imm.. I think so too. Guys lets start..Chaeyoungie has been waiting for quite a while", Jisoo said.

"Okay now ask us yes or no questions", Lisa told Rosé.

"Umm...are there many members in the group?"

"Compared to us yes", Jennie said.

"Is he older than me?"

JiSoo was about to say yes but she wasn't sure.
"Tbh we dont know that either..hahaha but probably"

After asking 9 questions Rosé has to guess the name of her husband. She gave a thought about it and said closed her eyes and said in a voice with no confidence

"BTS's Jimin-sunbae?"

"BAHHAHAHAHAHAA" all the members burst out laughing.

"Why why why? Am I wrong?"

"No comment", Jisoo and Jennie said at the same time and they hi fived.

*Interview*
Q: Who did you have in your mind?
Rosé: To be honest I was thinking about a couple of idols. *laughs* According to what they answered to my questions. They say I enjoy his music, he is probably older than me, he is born in Korea, has more members than bp and more. So I was positive it was BTS but not sure about the member. But my members' response made me have second thoughts.

Q:Lastly what would you like to say to your husband?
Rosé: uhh..oh..annyeong? *laughs and scratches head* I hope I guessed you correctly. Lets meet next week. I'll dress prettily for you. *covers her face because she's embarrassed*
*****
A/N: I know it's bad :(. But i swear it'll get better. Please do continue to read. The next chapter will be about Jungkook guessing. I'll post in the next 24 hours.😄😄