Stay

Double update❤️
****

"Eh?! So you're telling me. You dated him and he dumped you?", Lisa slammed the table and startled Rosé.

"Not dumped but you know he....cheated on me.", Rosé answered solemnly.

"wow. That bast-", Jennie refrained herself from swearing.

"I'm just surprised you guys are not mad at me.", Rosé chortled.

"What's the point? What matters is that you told us in the end.", Jisoo replied.

"So you guys are really okay?", Rosé asked in disbelief.

"We are okay, but the problem is you. Are you okay Rosé? You seem very spaced out these days.", Jennie said as she stroke Rosé's hair.

Rosé was taken aback, she blinked a multiple times before saying, "yeah. I'm totally fine."

"Break ups are best if you cry it out and get over it. Don't keep it inside until you can't handle it anymore Rosé. It's okay to break down like you usually do.", Jisoo relayed some wise words.

"I'm really fine. Don't worry about me.", Rosé smiled weakly before heading back to her room, leaving the three members in the living room.

Lisa whipped her head towards the 2 members," Do you think she really is okay?", concern was valid in her tone.

"She's trying to restrict herself from crying it out unlike her usual self. It can hurt her emotionally.", Jisoo sighed.

"I just hope she let it all out at once and get over it. I hate to see Chaeyoung like this.", Jennie added, the two girls nodded in agreement.

And that was the last time they had a proper conversation for the time being.

****

Blackpink members were at the venue for Pyeongchang Music Festival. They got off the car and walked to their waiting room. Rosé being as quiet as she was nowadays, walked ahead of her members soullessly.

She kept her head down but when she looked but she saw familiar people walking past her in the opposite direction. They were none other than the members of BTS.

Rose's eyes unconsciously searched for one particular member. She almost stopped breathing when she spotted him at last. Her eyes were glued onto him the moment she spotted him. While Jungkook did not even spare one glance at her. He stared straight ahead and traced the path of his members before him.

Rosé felt hurt, when she shouldn't. "Especially when I left him for good.", she thought.

Chaeyoung remained quiet in her seat as she rested her chin on her knees looking at nothing in particular.