The trouble that awaits us

All of the sudden Jungkook's smiling eyes and lips turned into a frown and a pout when he realized something.

"Wait a minute Park Chaeyoung. Did you just sing Jimin hyung's song?", Jungkook asked as he furrowed his brows and slightly twisted his neck.

"Kekeke.. Wae?", Rosé questioned him knowing he was bothered by it and busied herself with the cutlery.

"Yahh, Park Chaeyoung, you, you really must like Jimin hyung. Is it compulsory for you to say something related to Jimin hyung every time you're with me.", Jungkook remarked sarcastically as he slumped himself on the dining chair and watched Rosé's back.

"It's not only when I'm with you.", Rosé chortled.

"Mwo-ra-go??", Jungkook's jaw dropped and eyes popped at Rosé's response.

He stomped his way towards Rosé. He leaned on the kitchen counter next to her with his arms folded and eyes fixed on Rosé.

There was an awkward silence between them and they only sound that could be heard was Rosé kimchi stew bubbling. Rosé let out a delicate chuckle before saying.

"What are you doing? You know that's not sweet or romantic if that's what you intended to do so."

"I'm occupying your mind with thoughts of me only.",Jungkook said with pouty smirk that showed his cute dimple.

",Jungkook said with pouty smirk that showed his cute dimple

"Tch.. As if it's working.", Rosé scoffed as she turned off the stove.

Rosé then proceeded on preparing carrot juice. She walked to the table where the bags were and fiddled inside the grocery bag and grabbed some carrots. When she turned around, she found herself face to face with Jungkook.

"Omona!", Rosé flinched.

"What if I do this? Will this work?", Jungkook took a step closer causing Rosé to arch her back on the dining table.

JK: Normally in kdramas when the male lead does this the girl gets all flustered and red. So I kind of expected her to react the same. Kekekeke

"Pabo.", Rosé muttered loud enough for him to hear. She hit the top of his head with a carrot in her hand, leaving him frown in disappointment.

"Oh my gosh. I only said it as a joke and you're taking it seriously.", Rosé uttered regrettably.

"Arraseo. But is it wrong for a husband to want his wife's attention?", Jungkook sulked and hung his head down.