We don't talk anymore

Rosé's POV

Today was one of the few days we were free because we finished our schedules half day. Now I am lying on Lisa's bed watching the reruns of Ssam my way.

So after I quit the show, frankly speaking, we don't talk that much. Well it was kinda expected since we're busy with our own schedules. It sucks that I had to leave the show when I joined it like the day before yesterday. At least that's what it felt like for me.

These days I haven't been able to talk to him properly. My schedules are packed everyday from dawn to midnight. So we'd usually spend our nights at the YG dorm. I daren't pick up my phone to text or call him as sajangnim has his eyes all over the building. Although I do sneak into the toilet to text him.

But the thing is nowadays we rarely talked as he was busy not being able to pick up his phone. Or that we're not online at the same time. Sometimes my schedule finishes around midnight so by then he's already soundly asleep.

I tried to reassure myself thinking he's been busy with his own life as an idol. Another part of me also disciplined myself to not be such an ignorant girlfriend. I can't just nag at him for not picking up my calls when I know he's busy.

However, in the back of my mind, I can't help but be a little dubious. I may have no experience in dating whatsoever but I certainly am not naive. I notice when his replies are shorter than usual, not genuine, in other words should I say. As much as I hate to admit it, I do notice his sudden change of behavior these days.

Like when..

~.~.~.~.~.~

Jungkook-ah do you want to meet up somewhere this weekend? I have no schedules😄.

Mian. I'm not free.

Ahh.. Really?too bad. I was hoping we could meet up since we haven't seen each other for a while now.😢 bogoshipeo
Read

~.~.~.~.~.~

I just finished prerecording for the stage a tinkigayo. After the stage we're going to guest at a radio show. I'm exhausted. Give me some strenght~

Imm. Hwaiting.

Just that?

What else?

Aniyo. Nvm☺️. You must be busy and tired too. How stupid of me to not consider you. Sorry😬. Rest well okay?
Read

~.~.~.~.~.~

Bogoshipda.

Nado-yeo.😖 I want to see you so badly.😭 Can't we meet for once? You're always busy when I'm free. Tell me when you're free.😕 I'll try to adjust the time.

No.
No, I mean. I'm just very busy nowadays and you know we can't be spotted by the public eye.

Oh..kay.
Read

~.~.~.~.~.~

Maybe he got bored of me? Or am I not pretty enough anymore. It's not because he got over me just because we quit the show right? No.. Jungkook is not that type of person. But the fact that he hasn't contacted me in 5 days and 2 hours is bugging me. I still have my pride you know, I can't appear too desperate. He'll think lowly of me.