Chapter 9

Your heart drops. Marry him? He killed your best friend and your cousin! You decided to speak. "I-I can't... I'm only ( 11-16 ). Too young to m-marry someone." You look down. Shrignold's stare made you uncomfortable. "I see. You just don't love me. Don't worry, I have something to fix that." 

He motions for the others to get off you. They obey his orders. You stood up. Shrignold's crystal heart was glowing now. He was chanting something that you couldn't make out. A light beam shot out from the heart and onto you. You start to feel woozy and unable to control your body. You stumble a lot, enough to get out of the way of the beam. You start to gain control of what had happened. 

He was brainwashing me! Once you gained full control over your body, you dart to your house. You run around to the front and start searching for the hidden key. Your parents always had an extra key for times like this. You found it and unlocked the front door. Quickly making your way in and locking the door. You go to every window and door, making sure to lock them. You close the curtains and run upstairs to your room. Locking your door. 

You pull out your phone and dial 911. Of course they won't believe you if you said giant butterfly the size of a somewhat grown man, so you insist on saying kidnapper. 

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Hello? There is a thing... trying to kidnap me!"

"Thing? What do you mean?"

"It's not human is all I can say." BANG

"Ok, what does it look like?" BANG

"It's colorful..... that's all I remember, please hurry, it's trying to get into my house!" BANG

"Stay calm, where are you right now?" BANG

"I'm in my bedroom, it's upstairs." BANG

"And how old are you?" BANG

"I'm (11-16). I think it's trying to break a window!!!!" (Glass shattering)

"Stay calm, your address?" BANG

"(Address)" BANG

"Ok, hide under your bed and stay quiet. The police is on their way." (More glass shattering)

You quickly hid under your bed. Shrignold and his cult is in the house!  You're panicking. God who knows what he might do if he found your parents. You hear bowls and plates breaking into bits from the kitchen, more glass shattering, and the TV turning on in the living room. 

xXXx

Shrignold was in the living room, looking around for (Y/N). Tearing up the furniture and breaking lamps as he looks. 

Furry boy and Rabbit boy was in the kitchen. Rabbit boy was eating food, while Furry boy was breaking plates and glass cups.

Frog boy was in the basement. Also looking for (Y/N).

Unicorn was looking in the guest rooms on the first floor.

(Y/N)'s mom start to wake up from all the noise. She wakes up her husband and asked him to check downstairs. "It's probably just a raccoon, go back to sleep." he starts drifting off into sleep before once again interrupted. He sighs and opens his bedroom door. He looks over from the stair railing and screams. A giant butterfly was the first thing he saw. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Y/N)'s dad is frozen in place. He stares at Shrignold and Shrignold stares at him. "Oh, you must be (Y/N)'s father. Pleasure to meet you." The father's jaw drops. He was so surprised that he didn't notice Unicorn creeping up the stairs and behind him. Unicorn uses his horn and drives it through the spine of (Y/N)'s father. He screams in pain as Unicorn then pulls it out. He pushes him over the railing. (Y/N)'s father lands with a sickening crack. Frog boy entered the living room. "I can't find (him/her) in the basement." Frog boy croaked.

Rabbit boy walks into the living room, motioning for everyone to be quiet. Police sirens. "Fuck." Shrignold mumbled. He ordered for Furry boy, Frog boy, and Rabbit boy to look upstairs for (Y/N). "If you find anyone else up there, take them as well." 

Shrignold looks through a window blind. The cops were pulling up in the front and quickly getting out of their cars. They were approaching the front door. The butterfly wanted as little death as possible, knowing it wasn't the way to go. He sighed as for he had no choice. 

xXXx