What She Noticed

Diane was a smart girl, no doubt. She enjoyed almost as much as every other teenager, but her world was different. The other girl's laughed at her. But something always got back at them for it. For example: Blonde bitch, Samantha, always made fun of her and pulled elaborate pranks and gags on her at school. But something would happen to her right after. Something worse than what Samantha did to her.
She felt something go off when it happened. Samantha would put an occasional "you're ugly" note on Diane's locker, but afterward was greeted with a locker slammed to the face. It felt like something was there for her when she needed it. But where was it in her time of need right now? Her mother was gone and her father had become an alcoholic. Why wasn't it helping her now?

Diane's father eventually got her on "antidepressants." Which was basically drugs used to get her to calm down. She was depressed, no denying that, but she didn't need drugs, she needed a psychologist. The antidepressants eventually started to wear off, causing her to stay in a rage-induced mode at all moments of the day. She didn't even sleep anymore. That was basically Diane's life so far. She just needed that spirit or whatever the hell it was to come back and help her in her situation. Luckily, it did. According to her, at least, it was good luck.