Heist

We shook hands and the deal was made.

"So. When are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Tonight." The demon said simply. He turned around and motioned for me to follow him.

"Tonight?" Bill and I exclaimed.

"Yes. The sooner the better. The gem could be moved at any moment. Its best we go quickly. As I already have access to the area it should be easy to get inside."

"But seriously?" I repeated.

"Do you presume I am joking?"

The demon made no sign of stopping. And so we had no choice but to follow him.

"...so we're going to the castle?" I asked hesitantly.

"I wonder if all humans are dim-witted, or if you are just the exception." The demon stated nonchalantly.

I ask myself the same thing all the time.

You shut up!

"So... What's your name?" I asked.

"Some call me Talon White. You can call me White."

"Erm. OK... White."

OK this is boring. You're boring. Let me in control.

Wait hang on! You always get to be in control! Learn to share!

You had more than your fair share in Gravity Falls! This is my home Field, let me out!

No! Its been forever since I've been out! And besides, White wants a human. Not a Demon.

Bill muttered something that sounded like; ugly little mucker... son-of-a-witch...

Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.

Bill didn't answer.

We walked down the road. And White stopped in the center of a courtyard on a Teleportation Circle. There was a blanket spell over the entire realm. Excepting the teleportation circles dotted everywhere. They were the only areas a Demon could teleport.

White motioned for me to step into the circle with him. I did and he put the end of his spike on my shoulder and teleported us.

When the world around us reformed. We were standing outside the huge gates to the looming castle overlooking the city. I stepped back nervously. And White walked forwards calmly. I hesitated. Then followed him.