Chapter 3 part 1... srry guys

Caroline's pov

When I had the guts to look up, he was gone. Nowhere to be seen. I started counted from 10 to 1 trying to control my breathing. Who did I marry? He was absolutely crazy; I never want to see him like that ever again.

I should have ran away with Zack while I had the chance, at least he wouldn't treat me like Blake does. I got from the floor and walked into my room, when I tried opening the door, it stayed shut. Did he just? I leaned against the door.

I was done, I can't fight him anymore. I'm mentally exhausted; I didn't know you could someone's emotions so fast. I walked to my bed and lied down if only sleep could take over me... Forever.

Jackson's (Blake's) pov

I couldn't control myself I had to get out of there, that woman was from a different planet. Never in my life have I ever wanted to make a woman mine, she appears and my hormones go crazy! She smells like mango and vanilla. Pure deliciousness and I can't have it!

I shook my head that made me angrier, I bought her so she could be mine, and I want her badly. But I can't seem to bring myself to force myself on her if she doesn't want too.

I kept my eyes on the punching bag and kept punching. The sucky thing is, I don't think she'll ever let me even kiss her again. I shook my head; I lost control, my temper with her. It's just she scared me, when I realized she was missing I went crazy. Something about this girl, I wanted.

She didn’t even care was what hurt the most, that I might want her… yet she wants nothing to do with me. All she wants is to be free of me, like if I were a monster. I was a vicious and very ambitious person, I wasn’t going to lie, but I wasn’t like that with her at all. Or I tried not too. To bad she didn’t care, too bad I didn’t care.

She was mine and she was going to be mine forever, I don’t even care if she doesn’t want to. I will kill whoever gets in between me and her, I should probably remind her. I guess I was taken aback when she offered me the pancakes, for a second I did think she was trying to kill her. Never has anyone made such delicious pancakes, only the best. I felt she might have been jealous when I mention the millions of girls and maid.

Was I getting under her skin just as she was getting into my heart? It was hard to say, I’m never with her long enough because I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop myself, like today. What I would give to have her body against mine, touching her soft smooth skin, and kissing everywhere. Shit.

Caroline’s pov

When I woke up it was about 8, I thought about what happened. What could I make from it… not much, only that he had anger issues, and he was scary? I made a mental note not to do that ever again. I got up and walked down the spiraled staircase and found him on the chair in the middle of the island.

I almost wanted to laugh as he ate my pancakes, like a kid in a candy store, I could clearly see he loved them.

“Can I have some?” he jumped slightly, while one of his hands went to his pocket, he turned and looked at me.

“Don’t ever do that Carol” I shrugged it off, note #2 don’t scare him unless you want to get shot.

“So are you going to give me any? I’m starving you know” I said smiling.

“Alright come on” he patted on the chair next to him. I smiled and sat next to him.

“I-ugh… why are you being so nice?” I took a deep breath.

“Look, I’m sorry I kissed you and then pushed you off, and that I hid away from you, or that… you know what I’m just trouble. Everything I do” he placed more syrup on the pancake and gave it to me.

“Open up” I opened my mouth and let the sweet taste of syrup and pancakes… how I loved my perfected pancakes.

“Here you have” with the tips of his fingers he cleaned my lips, I gulped.

“You are beautiful, you know that” I looked away ad blushed… wait why am I blushing.

“Thanks but I’m anything BUT beautiful” he chuckled.

“Why would you think that”

“It’s just the truth”

“No because as far as I know, you look amazing, even when you don’t have a lot of makeup” I smiled.

When I finally looked at him, he looked so soft… like a teddy bear.

We stayed there, silently eating his pancakes and enjoying our silence and company…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am so srry i have uploaded, but they took my ipad away and i have nowhere else to write it with, besides my old laptop which doesn't work and schools computer, but i've been busy with water polo.. so i don't have time, i will try to write the second part asap and im sorry this isnt very good either