chapter 3 part 2

Caroline's pov

"So tell me how does this all work Blake?" I asked, we had finished the pancakes and were now sitting on the couch like full fatties.

"Why do you call me Blake?" I raised my brows.

"You can't answer my question with another question" he rubbed his temple; I could tell he was in deep thought. I knew he could trust me, but does he?

"Alright I'll tell you, if you tell me why you call me Blake" he challenged.

"Because I can... Blake" he chuckled. I smiled and asked again, "So tell how does it all work?"

He moved closer to me and leaned in, for a split second I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he says, "I don't really wanna tell you Clover" I shivered as his breath made contact with my neck.

I bit my tongue; I would not fall into temptation! I know I said I wouldn't play with him anymore, but to can play at that game.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and massaged his head, "Can you pleas-" I stopped and looked at him. I then looked at his lips and licked mine. I wanted to smile wickedly as a spark began in his eyes.

"I'm don't think I'm going to tell you" he whispered he was only inches away and I didn't know how much longer I could resist him.

"Why?" he leaned in as to kiss me, he rubbed his lips against mine and said, "Because I can... Clover" he then picked me up and threw me into another couch.

While he laughed I just sat there pointing and crossing my arms.

"Fine I call you Blake, because everyone does it"

"You know everyone here is employed and have to call me by my last name for a sign of respect"

"Yeah I figured they all worked here, do you ever have guest over?" he shook his head. My eyes popped open.

"Really? Why, this place is huge and beautiful so you shouldn't have a problem showing it off"

"Only my staff, you and I live here, no one else should know this is where I live"

"Can you please just tell me" I begged.

"I don't think I want to"

"And why not?" he got up, he was gona walk away wasn't he. He turned his back towards me and said, "I just don't want you getting involved" and can you guess what he did next? Yup he walked off!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small upate over here, I'm almost done with high can you guys just put up with no updates this month and then I'm out of school and I have all the summer to upload and finish the 3 of my stories... thanks for waiting and enjoy this really small small small chap. part 2