Willowbank

Chapter 4: Willowbank

"There is a race on tonight," I remember out loud, getting bored of scrolling through my dash on Tumblr.

"I don't feel like watching you crash yourself into a wall tonight," Daisy says turning another glossy page of the gossip ridden magazine.

"No. I don't feel like racing. I just want to go down to watch. I hear there are going to be some cute boys," I coax.

When I see Daisy's smile of agreement I toss her a leather jacket to cover her pair shoulders, as she wore a little boho crop top with high waisted white cut off denim short, just before I closed the door to the wardrobe as I dress myself in tight black jeans with several rips up and down the legs of the pants. I put on a little leather cop top with a red and black flannelette over the top, just so I can get out of the house. The shirt will be removed from my chest to be tied around my waist when we arrive at the track.

Once we have grabbed the necessities, we make our way down the stairs. And sure enough the whole family is sitting on the couch.

"And where do you think you two are going?" my mother interrogates.

"Out to the drags," I reply. I would usually ask kindly but she didn't question me so nicely.

"I don't thi-"she begins but was interrupted my Dad.

"That is fine honey. Nothing illegal, please." As if right on cue my father had a set of eyes burning holes I the side of his head.

"Sure thing, Dad. I will see you all later."

An hour and a half is how long it took to get to Willowbank Raceway. But of course we stopped off at Macca's for some food. The last time I ate was when I was at the mall. I wouldn't actually call it food because Mum just handed me a tasteless salad full of heath. The clock turned 9:32pm when we reach the track and sure enough we were greeted with dusty air and engine-sounding winds.

Cars and trailers littered the car park; empty alcohol cans were spotted frequently along the dirt paths; people were scattered all along the drag strip. As Daisy and I make our way towards the bar, Daisy's jacket is unzipped to reveal her chest and my shirt is unbuttoned and place around my waist to show off my toned core.

Although we know all the bartenders very well, these babies are going to buy our drinks tonight. Being underage is never a problem when I am at the drags.

"Hi, boys. How are we all tonight?" I greet them all. A tall, blonde with a black lip piecing on the right of his bottom lip, walks toward us. I haven't seen him around.

"How can I help you tonight, ladies?" He questions politely but I hear a slight hint of flirtation in his smile.

"Uh, can we get two beers please?"

"Which ones are we after tonight?" he smiles again drying the glass that was on the counter.

"Surprise us."

"Anything for a pair of beautiful women like yourselves," he winks as he leaves to get our drinks.

I feel my cheeks flush as the compliment. Daisy jabs me in the ribs with her elbow.

"Lot, he was so in to you," she encourages. In record timing, the cute blonde returns with our drinks. I begin to reach for my wallet to pay for the drinks.

"No, no, no. No need. The drinks are on me," He winks at me again.

"My, how kind of you," I joke. "Are you new to town? It is just that I know everyone that works here and I have never seen you before in my life." Believe me; I could never forget your face.

"Actually, my friend and I just moved here from Sydney," he says wiping the bar down with the tea towel that slung over his shoulder. "I'm Rhys, by the way," he extends his hand out to shake mine.

"Charlie."

A/N

Yaya a new chapter. sorry it took me so long. I has writers block and it wasn't writing how I wanted it to but anyway it is here what do we think?? Vote please!!