Ryoutei Academy

A/N : I forgot the name of the school in diabolik lovers but I read a fanfic where the name of the academy is Ryoutei so I copied it. That's all and thank you for reading this notice.

Third P.O.V.

The news of Yura's identity shocked and confused the brothers but none of them decided to confront her about it because of her nysterious origin. Time passed and it's Yurahime's first day in the Night class of Ryoutei Academy. The brothers and sisters are currently riding a limo. Due to last night's dinner, the boys are pondering on their thoughts while the girls are thinking on how to avoid their attempts in finding their secrets. This silence continued until they arrived at the school gates. This snapped them out of their thought and got out of the car only to be meet by a loud noise which is originated by crazy fangirls.

"What the hell? They're so noisy." Yura stated while grimacing from the sheer loudness of the squeals.

"This is normal for us because of our looks." Laito said proudly.

"Hn. Like I care about your status."

"Jealous now, are we?"

"Shut up Cherry Boy" Yura said in a mocking tone.

"Don't call me that!"

Their arguing caught the attention of the fangirls and every single one of them started glaring at the new student.

"Who is she?"

"She looks like a whore to me."

"She better not steal Subaru-kun."

"Stay away from Kanato-senpai!"

"Damn bitch."

Yura and Yui twitched at their comments while the vampires looked amused.

"Hn. Stupid hoes."

"Onee-sama let's go now or we'll be late for class."

"Good idea. Let's go Yui-chan."

With this, the bunch walk towards the school with the fangirls parting to make way for them.

Yurahime's P.O.V.

I finally arrived on my class which is Class 2-A, coincidentally Yui-chan's class. And also the class of Cherry Boy and Fedora Perv. I breathed deeply to calm my nerves and knocked on the door. The female teacher opened the door and looked at me curiously.

"You must be the new student, I presume?"

"Yes. I am Komori Yurahime."

"Good. Then please get inside and introduce yourself to the class."

I walked in and wrote my name in the board. I sighed and turned around to meet my classmates and remember their faces. Namely, girls glaring, boys drooling, Ayato and Laito smirking, Kanato creepily staring at me with a smile and Yui-chan giving me a encouraging smile being the supportive little sister she is. That calmed me down a lot.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Komori Yurahime and the sister of Komori Yui. Hope we can get along for this school year." I introduced myself to the class. This just raised more whispering and glaring. Everyone knows in the school that Yui lives with the Sakamaki brothers and probably I will be a target to bullying too.

'Why the hell are this girls so obsessed with the vampire brothers?! It's so annoying.' I mentally ranted. But I kept my irritation and just smiled fakely at the class.

"Okay. Now, does anyone have any question?" Many hands raised up, mostly from boys. They are just the typical questions of my personal life. After they are done, I went to my desk the assigned me and sat. While the teacher blabs a lesson I already know, I pretend to listen but actually zoning out.

*Time skip*

'Finally it's lunchtime!' I exclaimed in my head.

"Onee-sama how was school today?"

"It's pretty fine but I don't appreciate the fangirls."

"I see."

"Oy chichinashi and melon, hurry up." Ayato demanded. I felt myself got a tickmark but said nothing. Then I saw everyone on a table already eating. The moment I sat down, every girl in the room started glaring at me.

"Oya oya Slut-chan~ the girls seem to hate you." Laito commented.

"That's all of your fault." I retorted.

"Hmph. Stop talking and start eating." Reiji ordered. We said nothing and just continued to eat and silence. But then I heard a loud commotion which made me turn my head to the noise including the others.

"Eto what's happening?" Yui asked confused.

"There seems to be another scene of that drama queen." Subaru answered.

"She's so noisy, isn't she Teddy?" Kanato asked his beloved teddy bear once again. I swear he is a lunatic.

"What a troublesome woman." Said Shuu.

"What  is happening Yui-chan?" I asked Yui beside me. She looks pretty irritated too and that is saying something because she rarely gets angry.

"The Queen Bee of this school is fighting with another girl again."

"Who is she anyway?"

"Her name is Suzukiro Aya. And a fangirl who likes to fight other fangirls."

"Why?"

"Because the girl she is fighting slept with Laito-kun. The loud woman is kind of delusional because she thinks every boy likes her and that is why she started the fight." Yui-chan answered which makes me think that the bitch is really crazy. But her answer just amused the brothers. I turned my attention to the fight again.

"You bitch! How dare you sleep with Laito!" And the Drama Queen started slapping the woman. Thankfully some sensible people pulled her off the poor girl.

"Wao. She's a real nutcase." I commented which made the brothers laugh except for Subaru, Reiji and Shuu who all opted to smirk.

"She's insane that even I don't want to date her." Laito stated which shocked me. That girl must really have a loose screw to make Laito  disgusted by her.

"Um guys, she is heading this way." Yui said. The woman is heading this way, specifically my way. She glared at me nastily.

"You! Don't think you are special to my boyfriends just because you live with them. They are mine! Got that Komori Yurahime?!" She shrieked which hurt my ears.

'Oh great. The typical bully.' With this I stand out of my seat and faced her.

"Hn. You are just jealous because I am living with them."

"You bitch!"

"Oh. I am sorry that I made you angry. I hope I didn't damage your pride." I retorted. Her red face looks like it's gonna burst but she just walked out of the room. During our conversation, many boys laughed and many girls glared at me. The vampires and Yui-chan looks entertained.

"What a sharp tongue you got." Reiji said when I finally sat down.

"I will take that as a compliment."

"Onee-sama that was amazing." Yui-chan praised me.

"Hn. Serves her right. I may be polite but her attitude just gets on my nerves." Everyone just smirked. I sighed.Some first day this turned out to be.