Thug Love Never Dies

Hi ! My Name Is Mo'Naeaya But I Go By NaeNae . I Am 16 And Im From Texas but I moved to Alanta , Georgia About 5 Years Ago . My Mother Passed Away Just 3 Years After We Moved Here So Now Its Just Me And My Twin Sister Mo'Neeya.. She Goes My NeeNee . We Live In This Amazing House Alone But Our Older Sister Comes To Visit Us Here And There Because Technically We Aren't Old Enough To Be Completely On Our Own.

     Authors POV ;

Mo'Naeaya And Mo'Neeya mother recently died before their 14th birthday . So far they have moved passed it but deep down inside they miss their mother . NaeNae and NeeNee are still living in their amazing house that they mother bought when they moved to Atlanta . They stay by theirselves but their older sister comes up and checks on them here And there .

Mo'Naeaya POV

So me and my sister just turned 16 about two months ago and it has been years since we have lived in this house and we never got to explore this neighborhood . I have no Idea why but I woke in an amazing mood and something kept telling me to go walking .

NaeNae (Me) : NeeNee ?!

NeeNee (Twin) : Yes Twin ?!

NaeNae : Do You Want To Go Walking ?!

NeeNee : Yess Lawwd !

NaeNae : Haha , Okaee .

So I went in the shower and did my hygiene as well as my sister did . We got dressed , did our hair and make up and about and hour and a half we were ready to go . We began to walk and as I was locking up the house I realized that me and my sister had on the same exact outfit . ( Black leather Highwaisted paints that complemented our hips , fire red strapless bra with silver spikes, Fire red and black jordans and fire red lipstick ). We giggled and began to walk. I realized that NeeNee was following where ever I was going and to be honest I had no clue where I was going . My mind was on hush mode and my feet was just walking . But all of a sudden my feet just decided to turn . I dont know why but as we walked further down the road I was happy I turned .

NeeNee : Put on some twerk music

NaeNae : Alrigggght ! I Said.. I went on my hype app (made up) and some fast song was playing idk the name but the beat was getting to me . We began dancing in the middle of the road and after A while we got the hang of the song and began to sing it . We did the stripper leg walking down the road and then I yelled..

" NeeNee ! CODE 41 CODE 41 !! "

   ( Twin Dictionary : Code 41 - Fine Nigga(s) alert ! )

"Hell yeaah NaeNae " NeeNee said with a serious look .

We saw the most cutest guys ever.. with a group of hoes that we knew from school

-__- ! But we brushed that off .. started acting silly and laughing and just as we thought.. two of the most finest guys from the whole crew came over

      * 2 Guys Yell For Our Attention *

Shootah : " Heey Beautiful wait " said Shootah looking dead in my face . ♡

Junior : " Heey Hun yall wait up " staring at NeeNees face ♡

" Hi Boys " we both said in harmony .

Shootah and Junior looked at each other and bussed out laughing while me and NeeNee looked at eachother confused

Mee : Omm , Would yall like to share with us what the hell is so funny ?!

NeeNee : Init

Shootah : Yall called us a boy and we a grown ass man .

"And how old are yall ?! " I said with a cute attitude.