Never thought I'd see him

Recap ~

I just finished putting icing on the first to cakes now im on the last one.. By the time I cut everyone a slice and made them a plate full of cake and ice cream . The doorbell ranged indicating that the pizza delivery guy is here.

"I GOT IT !" I Shouted as a made my way to get the pizza . I opened the door without looking through the peep hole ans there standing in front of me is someone I thought I'd never see again.. not in a million years.

- I stood there in shocked as tears fulled my eyes.. I had no idea that one day.. the guy that was going to beat and rape me and my sister would one day be standing on my door step delivering my pizza.

PizzaDeliveryGuy(Daniel): "Mo'Naeaya?"

He asked scrunching up his eyes im guessing to get a better view.

All I could do was shake my head "Yes" as a tear slide down my cheek

Daniel: "NaeNae , im sorry what I did.. well what I was going to do to you and your sister but Jaylen threaten to kill me and my fam--"

I couldn't take it to look at his face for one more minute. I ran towards the steps but before I could get to the Shot grabbed my arm and asked whats wrong . I turned around to face him as he whipped my tears.. then the doorbell rung again. Neeya went to open it and im guessing she realized who it was to because she started crying . We all ran to the door.. Honey hungry self grabbed the pizza and paid.. luckily it was still hot.. I could tell when she passed me.. heart was coming from the box. Between sobs both Nee and Daniel explained what was going on and everyone understood after we put pieces together we knew why he was gonna do it but its a good thing he didn't.. We forgave and he went on about his business . I mean its not like I didn't forgive him along time ago because I did.. I know people would think im crazy but why be upset about something that never happened it was just planned to.. Besides , lifes to ahort to hold grudges and in the inside you make yourself miserable by doing so .

Right now everyone just started eat while I went upstairs to check on Mo . when I walked in she was laying down watching tv.. her eyes lit up when she saw what I had.. I giggled at her childishness. and sat the tray over her legs.

"How you feeling baby girl?".. "Baby girl?.. you must of forgot im the oldest. But im great now that you made my favorite" She said with a smile. "Haha , I remember but im talking about how are you really feeling with.. Ya know , after what happened".. "Girl im fine.. Those little dicks and them bitch ass hits aine did shit to me" She said while laughing and I soon joined her.

Then I stopped laughing and started thinking.. Wow , after all my sister has been through she still standing. Shes strong .. Even after this incident , She still the same ole Mo I remember her.. Strong , Caring , Loving And FUNNY !

"Whats wrong? Why you looking at me is it my face? I knew that bitch cut me I Shouldve whooped her ass and knock out her two front teeth but it all goo--" I Then cut her off

"SHUT UP !" I said while laughing. "I was just thinking of how strong you were.. thats all." .. "Ahwee, your just like me Nae.. you might not see it now but when im dead and gone.. everyone that knows me while realize it.. and youll realize it to".. "Mo , I dont want you talking like that.. you aine dying on me no time soon so stop talking like grandma and get some sleep old lady" I said while giggling and kissed her forehead . Then began to walk out .

Mo: "Nae?"

Me: "Yes ?" I said while turning around in the doorway

Mo: "I love you mini me"

I smiled and said I love her too.

Mo: "One more thing Nae"

Me: "Yes ?"

Mo: "Can You fix me some more?" She asked while holding up her tray.. I giggled once again at her childishness. Me: "Coming up sis" . I said while getting her tray. I fixed her some more but this time adding a little extra than I did before so she wont ask me to make her anymore. Not because shes sicknen but because im ready to sit down and enjoy my food.. today has truely been along day.

The M Sisters (Monae , Mo'Naeaya And Mo'Neeya) Have Been Through So Much.. Poor M Sisters ..

- Do You Think Shootah Has Either Mono Or STD ?