Getting My Sister Back

Recap
" the crew came in and cleaned the things up and I called a cleaning company to come clean the whole house.. 4 hours later the houss was spotless. Now its time to hear whatever Shootah has to say ..."

- SHOOTAH'S POV !

Ok.. I know everyone is mad at me because I fucked jaylen. I didn't do it by choice. Yeah, I know it sounds like a lie but its not.. I did it for a important reason.. I dont know how im going to tell Nae that they have her oldest sister and if jaylen doesnt come back by 12:00 am.. There going to assume shes dead (which she is).. its just alot going on.. lets see how I can explain it

Everyone gathered around at the table in the game room so I could explain..

Me : "ok baby listen, I know your upset and I promise I didnt do this by choice I--"

Nae : "Wha you mean you didn't do it by choice ?! Right now all I hear is a bunch of bullshit And I--"

Me : "THEY HAVE YOUR SISTER!!" I Shouted.

NaeNae and NeeNee eyes became fulled of tears..

NeeNee : "Whaa-at.. Shot What are you talking about?"

Me "Listen the whole reason she slept with me and Junior is to get back at you guys for whatever happened years ago.. she said something about yall oldest sister Monae stealing her lover.. if she doesn't get back to them in the next two minutes your going to get a phone call--"

just then her phone ring..

- Mo'Naeaya POV !

Right after Shot explain my phone ringed but the number was unknown so I answered immediately hoping its about my sister and that shes ok

PHONE CALL

Me : "Helloo"..

Unknown "Well , well , well.. If it isnt the rich and famous bitch Mo'Naeaya..

My face got red and hot as I recognize that voice.. Its jaylens Twin Daylen

Me: "Daylen ?.."

Daylen: "Ahha , You catch on quick.. listen cut the bullshit and giv--"

Me: "No you cut the bullshit and tell me where the fuck is my sister and wtf do you want from me?"

Daylen: "I want 10 g's within the next hour.. and dont worry your sister is alive.. shes just getting fuck by my homeboys then afterwards she gonna eat my puss--

Me: "Dont nobody want you desert pussy for fucking cunt.. I want to speak to my sister .. ill get you your 10 gs.. Just give me two or three hours and I got you.. just let me speak to my sister and your nor your homebiys bet not lay a finger one her or ill whoop your ass Myself"

Daylen : "Well , its a little to late for that.. see my homies just got out of jail and you know Monae is one fine piece.. her almond colored complexion makes them weak.. but you cant talk to her... Hell..Hello NaeNae ?.."

Just then tears of anger and joy rolled down my cheeks... im angry because they fucking with me and mines and her voice seems so weak but im happy to know that she's alive

Me : "Yess Mo.. its me . Am I on speaker?.."

Monae: "No.. But please come get me Im Scared and I--"

Me"Listen Mo I need you to relax im coming to get you dont worry yourself but I need to know if you have that ring or necklace on that I gave you for Christmas.?"

Monae: "Yes but what does that have to do with anything.?"

Me:"*Whisphers* Listen I knew one day something was gone happen so I have a tracking device placed in the inside im coming right now ok?.. just make sure they dont take it from you.. im omw , I love you.. and Nene says she loves you too"

Monae: "love you too.. I gtg this trick taking her phone just please hurry *click*

Right then and there I ran into shots arms and just Cried and cried.. I couldnt believe what was going on.. But enough crying I gotta get my sister back Asap

NeeNee: Yall call the crew , Me and Nae are gonna track the bitch down .. tell everyone the deal and get geared up have everyone and everything ready in 45min.. we meet up downstairs to make up a plan and get it to action"

Everyone agreed.. we toke a 15min shower , got dressed , packed knives , guns extra bullets.. Put on our bullet proof vest and etc.. by the time we got done everyone was downstairs.. While Shot and Junior explained everything me and Nee tracked Monae.. after about 7mins we found her exact location .. this bitch is in the fucking neighborhood.. like 5 blocks away... Hold up aint this some shit.. thats when the pieces fell together.

Me : "Yall ! Yall wont believe this shit"..

Where do you think there at?

What did Nae find out ?

FOLLOW . VOTE . COMMENT . ! Thanks :)