After the job.

- MO'NEEYA's POV

So After The Job Was Done , Everyone Decided To Stay At The House With Me , Nae , Shot And Jr.. The Crew Always Had Extra Clothes Over Here So Its Cool.. The House Was Big Enough For Everyone To Have There Own Room , even without Junior and I sharing nor Nae and Shot.. Now that I think of it.. no wonder the electricity bill so damn high.

After a while everyone was washed up . We were all downstairs while Nae decided to make Monae's favorite desert.. Red Velvet Pecan cake with a side of cookies and cream ice cream.. Shidd , She was making three of them.. One for Monae and the rest is so they would be enough for everyone to go around.

Nae: "Well , you guys im going to make Mo's favorite desert.. Red Velvet Pecan Cake with a side of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream . and Junior dont worry ill make enough for yall too"

The room erupted in laughter knowing that jr would be the first to ask for a piece knowing he want the whole damn cake.

Jr: "Thank you sis and shot.. keep this one.. she can cook and she bad asf--

Me: "Nigga Stfu ..!"

Jr: "Im Just saying Baby.."

Honey: "Well , you know Nae is alot thicker.."

Nae: "She takes after our dad and I take after our mom"

Shot: "Who is yall dad ?.. you never talk about him"

Me: "Well.."

I gave Nae that "You say it look"

Nae"Its Monteē Romiti-Rodriguez..."

Everyone Besides Me and Nae.. "TF ? The drug lord Monteē ?"

Shot: "Our fucking boss Montee how Come you never told me ?"

Nae: "Because not most guys want to talk to the Drug Lord daughter.. I mean we really dont tell anyone because its dangerous. When it was our first day.. Well , when it was the day yall thought was our first day at a trap house and we join the crew.. We told us to go into his office we knew exactly where it was and the cods to get in it.. I mean come on thank about it.. how do you think both my sister and I are street smart and knows how to really shoot.. We even know how to make bombs , the type of gun and etc.."

Quinton : "I told you ass.. there names was so similar"

Honey: "How come he has to last names anyway"

"Mom and dad" me and Nae say in union

The smell if cake and almonds begab to fill the house. YUM !

JR: "Damn sis , that shid smells real nice"

Nae: "Thanks Bub"

"You know what else smell good as well as the taste?".. JR ask me "What?".. "Yo puss-" I covered his mouth in giggled in embarrassment . "ohh really?" I asked JR with a smirk "hell yeah" he said while pulling me on his lap as I straddled him.

we started to have a make out session while we listen to there comments.

Traww: "Damn everytime we done here yall niggas kissin and fuckin"

Honey: "Our turn"

Ohh boy after that all the couples began to have a make out session except Nae and Shot(Shootah)

Shot: "Our turn baby"..

Just then Shot leaned in towards to Nae . she held her hand out in a way of saying "stop" leaning back and scrunched her facs up.

Nae: "Nigga noo..! you just fucked that bitch . I know you did what you did it for my sis but you ass better wake up bright and early because I scheduled you an appointment tomorrow at 10 am sharp.. You getting you shit check and you sleeping on the couch tonight"

The room erupted in laughter . Knowing that Nae meant exactly what she just said.

Shot: "The couch , why ?"

Nae: "that bitch is contaminated.. I got my new mattress and my new sheets.. I know you washed in all baah you cant wash away an STD ."

At the moment we were dying laughing a few of us was in tears.. only if you could actually hear the tp go back and forth.. I kinda feel bad for shootah.. Well , atleast we have comfortable couches..

Shot: "Yall Stfu ! and bae ion got know STD .. Nor Do I have Mono.. Now come here"

DING ! the timer on the cake went off . Thank God !

Nae: " Yeaah.. Well see tomorrow , Now im gonna go finish make the desert.. by the time the cakes cool down and I have the icing on them.. the pizza will be here."

Yasss ! this bissh order pizza too ! I swear my sister is the best !

MO'NAEAYA POV !

I just finished putting icing on the first to cakes now im on the last one.. By the time I cut everyone a slice and made them a plate full of cake and ice cream . The doorbell ranged indicating that the pizza delivery guy is here.

"I GOT IT !" I Shouted as a made my way to get the pizza . I opened the door without looking through the peep hole ans there standing in front of me is someone I thought I'd never see again.. not in a million years.