The STD Test

Nae's P.O.V

I rolled over and grunted to the sound of my alarm going off . I slide the circle over on my phone then turned over to see a handsome Shot just laying there sleeping peacefully. Since Today Is Saturday We have no school of course so thats good.

Ulghh.. So Today Is The Day That Shot Go Gets Tested And I Admit That Im Extremely Nervous. Mostly Scared Then Anything. I mean what would you do if the love of your life is getting a STD test and you have no idea what the results are gonna be.. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring indicating that i had a reminder for today so I woke Shot up.. Which wasnt easy.

"For the 19th fucking time Shot.. Getcho ass up".."Hmm? im up babe whats wrong?".."Time to get up for your appointment and we don't wonna be late".."Bae do I have too?".."Do you want to one day finally get some?".."Yess".."Ok then shut up , By the time your done breakfast will be ready" I said while walking away. "Wait ! arent you gonna join me?".. "I Already showered"

For some reason I randomly turned into a good happy mood that I couldn't really explain. I guess I was feeling jolly. Hopefully Everything Can Go Back To Normal

-------

' SHOT  P.O.V

We just arrived to the clinic and I admit im pretty scared. Nae will never talk to me again if I end up having something. I mean I did wear protection but I guess that dont always help.

"For the first time , we are early" Nae said as I gave her a slight smile. I couldn't look at her.. Even though in a way I was forced to have sex with jaylen.. apart of me like it. I want to tell Nae but shes forgiving me.. I still feel guilty.. Should I tell her?

Theres more to the story though.. I actually did cheat on her.. with her best friend.. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!

Got to think about it later .. These people called me to take my test.

-----

MO'NAEAYA  P.O.V

So we are leaving