Transfer Student

Ringgggg....my cellphone rang. My eyes were still not fully opened yet. I reached out my hand and took my cellphone, and answered the call.

"Where the hell are you, are you still at home?" said Nini.

What are you talking about, school's not even started yet.

"For godsake, look at the time. Get your ass right here now!" said Nini furiously and she hung up the phone.

I yawned and checked the time, after I realised it, I'm already so late for school. I went into the toilet, washed up and hurriedly ran to school. Luckily on my way there, I met Sammi who offered me a ride to school. Oh yes, she's my friend since high school and we have been together for like 9 years right now.. and that's like half of my life. She's the bestest friend who would help me whenever I need help, and there she is again, my life saviour. Thanks to her, I managed to reach school... just on time to avoid detention. I walked to the hallway and there's lots and lots of people crowding the hallway. I barely managed to walk into my classroom..

I unpacked my bag and Nini came towards me, "Sup lady, I'm surprised you came on time"

Well yeah, got a ride from Sammi. Met her halfway through my journey. Lucky me

Nini asked, "Where is she though?"

She's trying to find a parking lot to park her car. There's like a billion more people today. It's so crowded trying to get in here.

"Well duh, didn't you hear about it?" Asked Nini

About what?

"Dude are you kidding me? I thought you are a avid fan of GOT7" said Nini, surprised.

Well what has it got to do with this?

"DUDE, MARK IS IN TOWN. I MEAN HE'S COMING TO THIS SCHOOL to finish up his studies.. and for like half a year you will be able to see him!!!" said Nini, excitedly.

OH MY GOD, are you serious? Y-you are not kidding me right? I'm gonna kill you so badly if you are lying to me.

Suddenly, screams of joy were all over the hallway. Sammi ran in and shouted, "GUYS THEY ARE HERE." and went back out to the hallway.

Nini pulled me to the hallway, I couldn't believe my eyes. Am I hallucinating? Am I dreaming? That familiar face that I saw everyday on my laptop and phone screen.. the familiar white teeth that resembles a hot vampire... FOR HELL SAKE. It's him. The love of my life, the one that I have been watching 12hours a day, the one that I have been going crazily madly in love with. The one that made me forgot all of my troubles. That's right, it's Mark Tuan from GOT7. He walked past me and I couldn't say Hi.. I'm just being a fool, smiling and couldn't say any single word. I think.. I got struck by a cupid arrow.

To my surprise, he walked into the classroom that I'm studying in. Urghh is he my classmate? Is he finding someone? Is that someone, me? Nini pulled me back to the classroom and Mark was sitting diagonally infront of my seat..

Moments later, the screaming stops. Our homeroom teacher, Ms.Puma came in and shouted, "Alright. Keep your mouth shut and get back to your seats. Lessons has started. As you people know, it is chaotic just now. And you might already know, but I'm just gonna introduce him. Mark, could you come forward?" Mark stood up and went to the front of the classroom. "He's our newly transferred student whose here to finish up his studies. He will be here for 6months, so be good to him alright? Mark, please self introduce yourself."

(Bits his mouth nervously)"Hello everyone. My name is Mark. I'm 24 years old. And I'm here to finish up on my studies. I'm a sports maniac. It's nice meeting everyone here today." said Mark.

I am still starstruck with his beauty.

"Natrasha? NATRASHA." Ms.Puma shouted

Urm sorry, yes Ms.Puma?

"I need you to guide Mark around the school during lunch time, you up for it?" asked Ms.Puma

Oh, yes. Sure. I mean please. I would do it.

Ringgggg... the school bell rang. It's lunch time. I was packing up my bag and someone came close to me.. I saw a shadow and I looked up. GUESS WHAT. It's him.. he smiled at me.. "Hey. You are Natrasha right? I'm Mark. I believe you are showing me around the school right?" said Mark, while smiling.

Hi.. yes.. I will be showing you around..

"Let's go! Can't wait" said Mark excitedly.

To be continued