A Date?

He's walking beside me... what am I supposed to do... someone.. help...

"Where is the cafeteria? You want to grab some food first? I'm quite hungry" asked Mark.

Oh.. the cafeteria is just right at that corner. *points to the corner*

Moments later, we reached the cafeteria.

"Are you eating?" Mark asked.

No...I'm fine. Thanks(wouldnt want him to see me eating though.. that might end up in a mess)

"I see. You wanna go and sit first? I shall buy something" said Mark

I walked to the empty seats and sat down.

Mark walked towards me with two bowls of noodles.. I thought he's really hungry to be able to eat two bowls..

Mark took one bowl out from the tray and he put it right infront of me.

"Better eat up, I don't want you to feel hungry. It's not good. Food is life." said Mark with his gentle voice.

(Oh snap...I'm falling in love again)thank you..

Ringgg... the school bell rang again. Lunch break is over..

Gosh.. we only ate and I barely showed him the school.. is he gonna be fine?

We walked back to class together.

During history lesson, everyone was so tired, yawning, and some were even sleeping! I too.. could barely keep my eyes open.

I accidentally looked at Mark's seat.. to my surprise.. what do they always say? Guys are always hot when they are serious. Mark was focusing on the whiteboard and was even copying down notes.. this is the fourth time that I'm seeing a new light and falling in love again and again. I couldn't stop staring at him.

Ringgg... school's over after a long day. But I have CCA meeting to attend to...urghh my terrible life.

"Bye Natrasha. We are heading home first" said Nini and Sammi.

Yeah sure, see you guys tomorrow.

3hours later.. CCA meeting finally ended. I walked to the entrance but it was raining. I checked my bag and couldn't find any umbrella. Urghh I'm so unlucky. I took out my jacket and put on my hoodie and was preparing to make a run, straight to the bus stop to catch a bus home. I took a deep breath and took my first step, the rain was pouring on me. Suddenly, the rain stopped, and I looked up, someone was shielding me with an umbrella. I looked to the left, and a familiar voice spoke,

"Where are you heading? Let's go together. I assume you did not bring your umbrella right?"

Oh my god-oh my freaking god. It's Mark. My heart raised a beat. I almost stopped breathing. "I'm trying to run across to that bus stop" I replied while stuttering.

"Let's go then." He held my back to prevent me from slipping and falling. My heart skipped a beat.

I can't believe it.. we are actually walking side by side.......under..the...rain...

Moments later, we reached the bus stop.

"Hey, actually, my car is parked there. You need a ride home? Since it's well... raining." Mark asked.

Uh.. it's alright.. the bus will be here soon.

"Don't be shy. Let's go. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car."

He opened the door for me and waited for me to get into the car.

"Where do you live?" Mark asked.