New day, new life

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. I dressed up as nice as I could be, like never before. Even put on my makeup and bought a new bag.

I stepped out of my house and I was feeling great about myself. The birds are chirping, the sun are-not that hot. The skies are blue, the clouds are white. I walked to the pavement and a car honked at me. I looked at the car and guess who? Mark waved at me. He got off his car and walked towards me and gave me that cheeky smile.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming." I asked.

"Well, I wanna give a little surprise for my new baby." said Mark.

(That was unexpected but okay..) "Alright, let's head to school then" I smiled.

In the car, he buckled my seatbelt for me-as usual. He on the radio and his newest song 'Never Ever' came on and I was so into it and when the chorus came on... and without me realising, I started to sing along.

(Never ever) ever gonna let you go
Dasi neoreul tteonaji ana geokjeonghajima
Baby you're mine mine mine

He looked at me as though he was surprised. But he started to sing along and it was a fun journey to school.

We reached school and I got off his car. Everyone looked at me, and by then I knew, I couldn't care less about anyone else. The fact is here, he's mine. Not anyone else, but mine. Nothing's gonna change the fact.

He held my hand and we walked up the stairs into the main entrance of the school. I spotted Sammi, Rachel and Nini smiling while talking and I looked at them and gave that smirk.

We walked together into class and everyone was like "wow, you guys--" Ms.Puma walked in and class started before anyone could comment on our relationship.

Throughout the whole lesson, I was just looking at one man. He was the same person that I saw on the first day of school, just that we became much.. much.. closer than before.

The school bell rang and it's time for lunch break. Mark joined us(Sammi, Rachel, Nini) for lunch and we were laughing and having fun together. I have not seen Mark laugh that badly-ever.

From that day onwards, I feel guilty for not wanting to accept who he was. But now, I am glad that we made this happen. I am, looking forward to our future.

The end of "My Schoolmate became my Lover"