Reminisce

I lied down on my bed thinking about that night where it all happened.

URGH I can't believe I did that. Oh my god, like why did I do that? Is that even real? Did it actually happened? Did I seriously gave my first kis- Suddenly my cellphone vibrated. I got up of bed and took my cellphone and there were messages coming from an unknown number.

"I enjoyed myself today. See you tomorrow❤"

(Blushing) how did he get my number...

I switched on my laptop and skyped with Nini, Sammi and Rachel.

"I heard that you got yourself a boyfriend while I was gone, who is he?" asked Rachel.

"Some guy that she's been talking about-since forever." Sammi replied.

"Ohh you mean that guy? But it's impossible. How did she end up with that bartender. He look like a freak." Rachel replied.

"No, she meant Mark from GOT7" Nini told Rachel.

"Alright guys, I know this might seem impossible. I mean I don't believe it either? But it just happened okay." I replied.

"Oh yeah, did Mark messaged or called you?" Sammi asked.

"Wait, how did you know about that? Yes he did." I asked with curiosity.

"Well, you know his friend, Changwook? Whom I hooked up with? I met him, and he's together with Mark. And he kinda asked me for your number and I didn't hesistate and just gave it to him. You don't mind right?" said Sammi.

"I bet she would love you for that" Rachel replied.

"But seriously, she's together with him?" asked Rachel.

"Ok, I'm gonna make this clear once more. Yes, I am dating Mark. We even kissed last night(why did I say this? Crap) and yeah, everything just happened in a flash. And my mom's calling me, I gotta run. See you guys tomorrow."

I hung up the call and went back to my bed. I looked at my cellphone and stared at the number for a very long time.

(Should I reply his message?) I gathered my courage and typed in "me too" but I was hesitant to send it. (Will he find this short? Should I type longer) after a few minutes, I sent out a message and covered myself with my blanket.

(I can't believe I actually sent him that) I switched off my phone hoping that I wouldn't be bothered about his reply.. but I just can't help but to be curious...

I switched on my phone and a message was sent to me.  I looked at it.. "i love you too" was what he said.

To be continued.