chapter 3

Senblys Pov

The school was big and Kids were throwing pictures around.

“hi you must be Senbly"

A a girl came up to me.
“yes I'm Senbly”

“that's great because,I'm Moll and I'm the school Is supprter”

“really”

“yep,so I'm here to help you to tale you to the principals office because you need your time table”

“ok thanks”

Me and Moll went to the principals office I gretted her hi and then took my timetable.

“eeeeeq, we are in the same class” moll screamed jumping up and down, I swear if she wasn't acting like an eagle and I was a boy I would of asked her out but no I'm not a boy neither a lesbian.

“yeah great, hehe” I can feel my own sarcasm jumping out of my voice but she obviously bought it and thought I was laughing.

We went to my first class and as, soon as I enetered there the teacher greeted me with “why are you late young lady? ”

Before I could speak moll spoke“sir it was my fault and she's new”

I swear I saw him shocked or It was just me?

Me and moll sat down and got on the lesson but someone was distracting me behind and was whispering“psst, hey, hey ”

And I didn't want to get into trouble so I ignored them.
Again and again they were whispering my name and this time I faced back and said“wh-? ” before I could finish it I was staring at a green eye boy, hair brown and so silky, holy mothers of sweet Gods, he is like God took his time making him.

Snap out of it I thought.

I could see a sudden smirk on his face and so I faced the other way.

I was studying in lesson and even though Im in front of him I can see green eyes boring my back and I didn't like it.

----
Please vote comment and share

New chapter out later
Thank you :)