Chapter 7

Alex was tying her shoes, when Aiden stopped her. "What?" Alex asked. "I just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality and that you have always been a great friend to me." Alex blushed. They went outside and got in Alex's car, they were to meet in front of the library. Alex and Aiden were there early. "What should we do while waiting?" Aiden asked. "I don't know." Alex replied. They sat on the hood of her car waiting for them to come. They finally arrived a half hour later. "Sorry we're late." Olivia said. "Someone was telling me to stop for his daily Red Bull." She said annoyed. They all stared into the distance for a bit. "Anything in mind?" Alex asked. Nobody responded until Leo spoke up. "Maybe...We can go back to, 'you know where'" "Carlton said don't do that again." Alex replied. "Who cares!" Leo snapped. "Fine we'll go back, remember our deal Leo." They drove to the abandoned mall, little did they know another car was following them. They arrived, the other car pulled in. "Who the heck is this?" Olivia asked. The man got out, he had a hood covering his face, he had an ID that read David Miller. He spoke, he had a very raspy voice, almost like if he shouldn't be alive, "What are you hooligans doing here this early in the morning?" "We uh, um-" "We are here to...Investigate the scene." Leo interrupted Alex. The man thought for a second, then he nodded, "I'm here for the same reason, you must be new here." "Yeah," Olivia said. He held out his hand, "The name's Dave." They shook hands with him and recited their names. They decided to walk into the crack. Alex didn't have a good feeling about Dave, then she recognised him. It was the man from my dream!!! The same hood, why would he knock me out? He seems like a nice guy... They entered the pizzeria. The lights were still on. "Have you been to this place when you were young?" Dave asked. "Yes, we were there when, it happened." Leo replied. "I actually worked here before." Dave said. He lead them to an office, he then found controls and a monitor. "I think I still remember how to make these guys dance." Dave started to fiddle with the controls, they looked on the monitor and saw the mascots dancing. "How do you do that?" Aiden asked. "That I cannot say." Dave replied. Alex went to the main stage with the others. "This is awesome." Aiden said. Alex seemed to be drifting off she wandered off towards the prize corner, then she saw it. The purple Freddy was back...