Chapter 21

"I seen this before, it's part of a spring lock suit." Matt said. "Alright Leo, please don't move a muscle and keep your breaths shallow as I undo these." Leo gulped as Matt said that. They all watched as Matt was undoing the spring locks. The spring locks made a clicking sound as they were being undone. Finally the last spring lock was undone. "Ok Leo, on the count of three, you will jump into my arms, those spring locks will be set off by that so be quick!" Matt said. "One, two, THREE!!!" Leo jumped out of the suit into Matt as he caught him. The spring locks then snapped together in an instant and made multiple loud snapping sounds as the torso was shaking on the floor. "Thanks man, I owe you one." Leo said. "No problem!" Matt said. "Let's get out of here." Aiden said. They went through the door, they then saw Bonnie waiting for them outside. "Run!" Olivia yelled. They ran out of the corridor and hid under the tables in the second party room. They shut the lights. They then heard running. The footsteps stopped. Alex took a slight glimpse from under the table and saw Foxy standing at the doorway. Foxy then came in and started tearing the tables and chairs apart. Wood was being smashed against the walls. Foxy grew closer, his red glowing eyes grew brighter as he approached. Foxy broke the table right before them and wood went flying across the room. "We're next!" Leo whispered. Suddenly Foxy stopped in his tracks and turned around. He left the room. "Wow, that was close." Aiden said. Suddenly the room illuminated a bright red. They all fell silent. Freddy was standing in front of their table. He then bent down slowly. He then saw them all hiding under the table. His arm reached out to grab Alex. She then dashed out from under the table. Freddy screamed, he then lifted up the table before them. He then threw it at Leo. Leo jumped out of the way before it hit him. They tried to run out of the room. Foxy then jumped in front of the doorway. Leo then tackled Foxy knowing he had little strength in him left. Foxy tumbled. They all then escaped him...