Part Two: Meeting Ivan

"I guess your right." said Jennessa.
Well this shouldn't take too long, it's my book so i can bend space and time. I thought to myself.
It took 64 days to find the elusive Britney boy.
"Oh, finally thank god." I sighed.
"Hey Ivan, what's that in your arms?" asked Jennessa. Ivan frowned and tears filled his eyes.
"It's a Temmie. I found it dead on the road. I've been looking for a medic, but all I found is this dog salad." Ivan pulled out the delicacy out of his bindle. I shook my head as it's literally garbage.
"Ivan, I think your hallucinating." Jennessa frowned. "First off, that's Light, not Temmie."
Ivan staggered. His mind was shattering as the drugs were wearing off, and the temmie morphed into the anime character we all know.
Light was crumpled on the floor motionless. Some black book was in his hands.
I was voiceless as Jennessa shrieked in sheer fangirlness. Ivan just picked up the book.
"Ooh a journal!"
Jennessas eyebrows lowered.
"Ivan, that's a-" she was cut off by Ivan, who was saying what he was writing.
"Dear Diary, My name is I-"
It seemed to be sheer karma, but Ivan was cut off by a mysterious short man, who body slammed Ivan and stole the Death note.
Ivan just smiled.
"Someone stealing from THIS QWEEN >:3? Oh how the tables have turned."
We all shared a laugh, then chased the mysterious man.