5

Olivia's POV

Lunch

I am sitting with the couple people I hang out with and all they are talking about is how I got a ride with 'The hottest guy in the school' and its lowkey annoying.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. He's walking over here."' Steph says and I roll my eyes.

I feel him sit next to me and I glance over at him and he sends me a smile.

"Ladies" He said to the girls at my table and they squealed.

"Ethan. Can I talk to you" I said through my teeth before grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell??" I asked him.

"Now now Olivia, a good girl doesn't use words like that" He said chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

"I am never riding with you again. That is ALL they are talking about. Saying stuff like "The hottest guy in the school gave you a ride oh my god" and stuff and then you walk over here? What is that??" I asked and he chuckled.

"If you don't like them, why are you friends with them?" He asked.

"Did I say I didn't like them?" I asked.

"Your tone says it" He replied.

"Its not that I don't like them.. they are just overreacting. You are just my friend." I said and his stupid little smirk he always has dropped,

"Yeah.. I guess they are.." He said actually agreeing with me.

"Well I will see you later I guess" He said softly and I nodded and he walks away.

I am so confused.

The bell rings signalling lunch is over and I go back in to grab my stuff.

Skip the rest of the school day

I text Jake my address and then I go to look for Ethan since he drove me here.

THIS LITTLE BITCH LEFT ALREADY.

I sigh.

Jazz left too..

I text Jake again.

Me: Do you happen to still be here at school?

Jake: Yes. The stupid teacher is holding me 

Me: Do you have a car?

Jake: Um Yeah.

Me: Do u think u can drive me home. Ethan left already.

Jake: That was a douchey move. but yeah sure give me 10 to get outta here.

I wait for him and after a short period he walks out.

I follow him to his car.

"So I will drop you off and then come back later because I actually have a few things I have to do for my brother and then I will be over" He said