25

Olivia's POV

We started driving a few hours ago.

And I really. need to pee.

"Babe. Babe. I like. Am about to pee in your car I am not kidding I said clenching my fists and squeezing my legs together.

"Do you want to pee on the side of the road?" He asked me.

"You know what. YES, Pull the fuck over." I said, really just not able to hold it anymore.

He laughs and pulls over and I get out.

"Don't look at me" I said when I saw him watching me.

I take rush to the trees and go behind one of them, pushing my pants off.

Fuck I swear I better not pee on my pants.

I do my business, officially pissed at myself for getting pee on my pants.

I pull them up and angrily slam the front door shut and get into the back.

I dig through my suitcase as Ethan is dying of laughter as he starts driving again.

"This is why a dick would be useful. you can aim.. I can't" I said as I took off my pants and underwear and changed them, very annoyed with myself.

I shove my nastiness into the pocket of my suitcase that is empty.

I crawl back up to the front seat and slump down, kicking my feet up onto the dash and crossing my arms.

Ethan taking glances at me here and there.

"You good Liv?" He asked reaching over and putting his hands on one of my thighs.

"Just peachy" I replied with an obvious fake smile

"Baby its okay. We will get your clothes washed" He said chuckling and I look over at him.

I look down to my legs that were just open and my ankles crossed and on the dash.

I uncross my arms and reach down and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I know." I replied and looked out the window at the trees racing by as we drove on the interstate.

"So where to first?" I asked him.

"I love how you ask this, after we have been driving for five hours." He said glancing over at me.

"Well.. Now I am just curious" I said shrugging.

"Well I have a friend. His name is Jake, he is normally in LA. But he is in Ohio right now, which is where he is from.. And so we are going to Ohio and visiting him and his family.. They are really cool and will love you" He said smiling a little.

"Okay" I said nodding

"But first. We need gas" He said going to an exit.

"If only I could have held it for five more damn minutes" I said shaking my head and he chuckles.

He gets out and does the gas thingy and I decided I wanted a Twix.