17

Olivia's POV

It was around midnight now and I was laying in my bed with Ethan.

is it bad that all I really want to do right now is have sex with him?

Like I am just in that mood.

But I don't think he is.

But.... I can like.. Get him in the mood.. Right?

I lay my head on his chest as we watch the movie, I put my hand on his bare chest.

I lightly run my nails up and down his chest.

I press my hand against his chest flat and start just rub it down to his stomach.

I get to his the waistband of his pants and just started rubbing his waistband, very gradually going lower.

I slide my hand back up and to his stomach and trace the indentions in his abdomen.

I trace my finger down the middle, my finger going all the way down to his pants again.

I glide my nail on my index finger gently on the bare area before the waistband.

I slide my hand into his pants.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Tying to figure out why guys always have their hands in their pants" I replied looking up at him.

"Well.. Its warm.." He replied.

"Yeah.. Pretty hard to" I replied and he blushes a little, its not like we haven't done this stuff before like a few days ago. Chill bro.

I rub my hand against him and he tenses slightly.

I sit up.

"Do you not want me to touch you?" I asked him licking my lips a little.

"No. I do" He replied quite quickly making me chuckle a little.

"I.. Yeah." He said.

I stand up, pulling my hand out of his pants.

I lock the door and come back to the bed where he was.

I get onto the bed and sit in his lap.

He sits up and I lean in and kiss him.

His lips move against mine and his tongue slid between my parted lips..

I roll my hips continuously, grinding my lower half against his.

His hands went down and he grabbed my butt, pressing me harder against him.

The sound of our lips smacking is all you can here.

I push some of his dark hair out of his face but brought myself a little closer.

He pulls on my shirt and breaks the kiss for a second, pulling it over my head.

One of his hands squeezed on my left butt cheek, as his other slid up to my chest.

I feel his hand on one of my breast, and he massaged my boob slowly.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me with a small smile.

"You're so sneaky" He said grabbing my butt with both hands and leaning back to lay back down and then he flipped us a little so I was against the bed but he was still mostly on his side.

"What do you mean?" I asked him bringing my hand up to his chest.

"Your just horny aren't you? So you decide to make me horny right?" He asked me..

"Whats the point in being in a relationship if y'all can't be horny together" I asked him laughing a little.

"There isn't one" He replied leaning in to kiss me again.

He isn't really touching me where I want him to be so I decided that if he wasn't going to touch me, then I would.

I slide my hand down to my area and Ethan didn't notice because he was mostly just hovering over me.

I started rubbing myself once my hand was into my pants and Ethan dipped down to where his body was more against mine, he notices my hand.

He breaks the kiss.

"Thats not fair." He said pulling my hand out of my pants making me whine.

"Ethan" 

"You had three days to pleasure yourself. Now its my turn" He said sliding his hand into my pants.

Finally.

Damn I must seem thirsty af right now.

But not actually caring at the moment.

His fingers moved against me and he leaned in to kiss my neck.

I feel two fingers slip into me and I moan quietly and he smirks against  my neck.

he slid his hand out of my pants and pushed them down.

He pecks my lips before leaving small kisses around on my neck and chest.

He kisses my breasts a little more slow than everything else so far though.

I feel his hands just roaming my body now..

What in the world has happened to me. Two months ago. I would be in some deep shit with my self conscious for doing this.

SMH.