Come What May

Come what may, Come what may

I will love you

Until my dying day

♥︎

Kurt Hummel slowly slid down the wall of red lockers because the school bully David shoved him into them along with rude names. He fixed the satchel running along his chest and stomach and stood up slowly. As he looked into his locker, he let out a slow breath.

It just wasn't going to be a good day.

The bell rang and it just made his day worse because it meant he was going to be late for class with his strictest teacher. With a groan, he ran to his math class, making sure to fix his expensive sweater that crumpled up while running. His ancient teacher raised her neatly trimmed eyebrows at his tardiness. He quietly apologized and walked to the back of the classroom with his head down. One of Dave's friends stuck his foot out so Kurt tripped over his ankle and quickly hit the ground. His hat fell off of his head and he hit the tile floor. He tried standing, but the world was spinning too fast so he just fell down again. Laughing filled his ears and he couldn't stop tears from collecting in his eyes and from running down his cheeks. A girl named Mercedes- at least, he thinks that's her name- helped him up by leading him a hand. He gave a small smile, but it quickly left as soon as black dots started filling up his vision. Another kid in a wheelchair rolled up to Kurt quickly. Kurt knew them well since they were in glee club with him, but the pain in his mind was so terrible he completely forgot.

"He looks like he's going to pass out."

Kurt's eyelids covered his blue-green eyes and he fell once again.