Use Somebody

I've been roaming around always looking down at all I see. Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.

Kurt

The first day back to school after being in a hospital for a week was ...strange to say the least.

Nobody had been bullying me, which was good. I guess they're feeling pitiful for me.

There have been no slushies, no dumpsters, no David Karofsky.

Blaine and I have become even closer after the kiss that never was.

We were never apart, which caused rumors to go spread around the school like a wildfire. I guess they weren't all rumors. We were pretty much boyfriends. But we weren't. We were just friends. Close friends, but still just friends.

I was in the hallway when my phone buzzed.

I unlocked my phone quickly and looked at the message.

New message from: Blaine :)

COURAGE --Blaine

I couldn't help but smile. He was texting during the school day. He had confessed that he takes school seriously, so he keeps his phone off at all times. It made me feel special that he turned on his phone just to talk to me.

New message from: Blaine :)

Remember, im gonna be there when u talk to him. Ill protect u! Luff youuuuuu :*

--Blaine

Instead of saying goodbye, we say luff you. It's silly really, but goodbyes are sad, aren't they? Can you think of a happy goodbye? And we didn't want to actually say "I Love You," as the phrase gets thrown around too much, losing its meaning.

Thank you Blaine. I'm going to talk to Karofsky soo

My phone was knocked out of my hand before I could finish my text. It had sent like that. Now Blaine was going to worry since I hadn't said that I "luffed" him. Not only that, but I was shoved into lockers too. I saw him walk away, then decided what I should do. I'm sorry Blaine, but I have to do this by myself.

I ran and picked up my phone. I raced after him until he stopped in the boy's locker room.

Karofsky looked up at me."Girls locker room," he pointed away from me, "it's next door."

"Would you stop? Just because I like guys doesn't make me a girl! I was on the guys football team, if you remember. I kicked the winning point. I helped you win." I was up in his face by the time I finished my speech.

He shoved me away from him. "Stop getting so close to me." He paused for a beat to swallow. "I don't want to catch your gay."

"It's not a disease! It's just who I am!"

"Well who you are is disgusting."

My heart was aching from his words, but I couldn't be weak. I couldn't show that I was weak. Weakness shows fear. I was up in his face once again.

"Get away from me Hummel. You're only here because you want to look at my junk."

"Oh yeah, because every gay guy wants to touch other guys. Well here's something to calm your nerves. You're not my type!" My eyes were watering up. I blinked away the tears.

"Get away from me!" He slammed his locker shut which caused me to jump slightly.

"No." I crossed my arms across my body. I was surprised at how courageous I was being.