Mall Day

“RING RING”

I woke up tp the sound of my phone going off. I got a text from Nash.

Nashhhyy: Hey wanna go to the mall today? Just to hangout and have fun!

Me: Yeah sure what time?

Nash: I’ll be over in 20 ;)

Twenty minutes?!?! That is such a short amount of time! Well it is already 11:30 AM. I rush around doing my hair, washing my face and teeth and getting dressed. I decide on high wasted denim shorts and a black lace crop top. I waved my hair and did light makeup with five minutes to spare. I ran downstairs to tell my mom she gave me my weekly 100$ allowance. I figure ill spend it all today will my 300$ extra I had saved up. By time I sit down at the island in the kitchen I hear the car horn outside.  I say bye and run out the door and too the car.

“Hiya” I squealed to Nash.

“Hey babe all set?”

I nodded to him. Did he just call me what I think he did? I’ve only known this kid for like 3 days and hes calling me that? AAAAHHHH I cant wait to tell Julia. But Im still a little shaky about last night with leslie. Im so scared what her people will do to me I mean I really beat her up… Before I know it we arrive at the mall. We hop out of the car and I choose the first store forever 21. I spend an hour in there shopping and torturing Nash to death. I checkout and end up spending 2004 in there figuring I wont spend any more money. We go to top shop next for Nash and he spends 10 minutes buying 4 shirts.  We stop at Starbucks and Nash pays for me like a gentle man. We went to the last store which was Dicks. We goofed around throwing balls at each other and even playing floor hockey! We did end up getting kicked out but that didn’t matter I had fun. Both of our feet hurt so we decided to go home.  He drove back to his house and said we could hangout there. I figure my mom won’t care so I just text her and tell her. We walk inside and we go downstairs. He states that no ones home but not to worry. I sit down on the coach and Nash sits down right next to me leaving no space between us. He wraps his arm around my waist and it makes me jump in surprise.

“Don’t worry I’m not gonna do anything” he smiles.

I relaxed my muscles and curled up to him laying my head on his chest. He watched Safe Haven and by the end I already knew Nash fell asleep. I shook him awake and he opended his eyes slowely rubbing them. SEXIEST THING EVER!

“oh man I fell asleep I better get you home!” he said in his sexy morning voice(Even though it was only a nap).”

“Nooo I can have my mom come get me”

“Come on”

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the car. We drove home in a comfortable silence. When we got to my house he walked me to the door and said his goodbyes. He kissed me lightly on the lips but suddenly the kiss got more passionate. We started moving in motion. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pulled away smiling and giggling.

“not on my front porch my mom could be watching”

“Well you save that for another day cause ill be waiting” He winked gave me a kiss on the check and said goodbye. I walked in closed the door and went to bed with a smile on my face.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!  This chapter sucks and its short but its pretty much a filler. And I know I suck at updating but the more reads I have the more ill update don’t worry! I LOVE YOU KEEP READING VOTING AND COMMENTING<3

-HALEYYYY