The next morning

I jumped a little when I felt his warm hand wrap around my body. WOAH I’ve known this kid for less than 24 hours and he wants to get all personal..? I don’t know how I feel about this. I let it sit there while I debate what to do. I mean I feel like we have known each other longer then what we really have. I can honestly say I really like Nash but I’m too scared to get involved because these girls all over him. I need to make my decision fast.

I know that I want him so I inch closer to him and mold my body with his. His warm chest I can tell is toned through both our shirts. And I am loving this cuddling. Am I moving to fast? Should I slow down? I don’t know but whatever I do it needs to be fast because I know all these girls will pounce on Nash until he is claimed by someone. All this thinking is making me go insane. I hear a light snore and Nash pulls his face into my neck and I feel his breathe on me. This really calms me down but I really don’t know what I want. I don’t want all these girls to be mad or anything but I really like him. I wonder if he even likes me. What if he is just doing this in his sleep? What if he sees me as a good friend? My body must have tensed up because he whispered in my ear “Every things fine just go to bed”. His breathe on my neck gave me chills and relaxed me instantly. It’s like he read my mind.  My eyes got heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

**THE NEXT MORNING**      HALEYS POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to the feeling of an empty bed. I rolled over and faintly opened my eyes. Nash wasn’t there so I sat up to investigate. I noticed no one was in the room the mattress was empty and left with messy blankets. When I stood up my yoga shorts were up my butt and my tank top was halfway up my stomach. Had to fix that before I do anything!:) I walk into the bathroom and fix my hair before walking upstairs. I made my way upstairs and saw the three guys sitting in the kitchen chairs eating pancakes.

“I’m glad you guys made me some” I mumbled walking upstairs.

“Well you slept in so late and we all were hungry soooo” Bill said with a stuffed mouth.

“Good thing I’m not hungry anyway…but what’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“Well  we all have football practice so we can’t do anything and your mom called my mom cause you wouldn’t answer and says she wants you home soon.” Paul said.

“UGH” I walked down to the basement and packed my stuff. While grabbing my last shirt from the floor I felt someone grab my phone from my back pocket. Mike always wants my phone so I yelled at him. “Mike give me that” I swung around and was face to face with a smiling Nash. He looked down at my phone then back up at me and smirked. Sexiest thing I’ve seen today. J

“Can I not put my number in?” He laughed.

“Oh yeah you can haha”.

“Nash is so sexxyy can I make that my contact?”

“ Of course” I laughed.

“You just got a text from your mom… she’s here” He said and frowned.

I grabbed my stuff and phone from his hand. I smiled and said by and walked over to the stairs.

“Wait!” Nash yelled.

I turned around with a questioning look.

“No hug?”

I laughed and walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck. he picked me up and gave me a squeeze cause I’m so small. He gives the best hugs I just found out. He put me down and lookex me in the eye. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then smiled the cutest smile at me.

“Text me later ok?”

“Will do” I said walking upstairs.

I said my goodbyes to the others and walked out the door to my mom. I don’t know why my mom came and got me but she did. I hoped in the car and she noticed how happy I looked. I tell my mom everything since its only me and her girls in the house. If she says anything ill tell her.

“Well you seem happy what went on here?”

“MOM I MIGHT THIS NEW KID AND I THINK HE LIKES ME AND I LIKE HIM A LOT AND HE GAVE ME A HUG GOODBYE JUST NOW” I spat out  losing my breathe.

“Oh well that seems nice have him over so I can meet him and have input on him” she laughed. “Well since you told me homecoming is soon I figure we go dress shopping like a girls day since your dad and Declan are out at the football game.

I was so excited and ready to go shopping!  Homecoming is in 2 weeks so I’m kinda late lol. I cant wait to see how this day will turn out cause days like these are normally fun. I should text nash while im at it too….

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ:  This chapters short and sucky but there just meeting soo chill. &&Ok so I know I don’t have any legit readers but I started this story not knowing where I wanted it to go. I want there to be a conflict you wouldn’t normally see in a fan fic. I don’t want like someone to cheat, or get hurt, or even die. I want something different and crazy. I have so little reads but I need feedback on what I should do. Tell me what you wanna see! Thanks a lot!

-HALEYYY