When they were young Larry x Yn x Laurent

Yn pov

I was in a French school why? cause my dad broke up with my mom and took me with him he's french my mom is an american but they both learned each other's language and loved each and had little ol me. At the time i was only 8.Now dad comes home drunk and beats me with a switch (an: which hurts like hell). I try to avoid him nooo he's wants me to cook and clean but this time it was different and i'll never forget.

Flashback

"where are you Yn?" he said walking around stumbling a little. I hold my breath trying to stop crying as the tears slips out my eyes. the footsteps went away then i sigh in relief to scream as the door open and a hand snatched me up. "There you are you little brat" he said as he spat on me. I tried to scream again only to be covered by his hand "How bout we have some fun?" he asked as he threw me on the bed.

(AYE AYE! THIS IS RAPE BUT IT"S A LEMON...Somewhat but eh my book my rules)

He started unbuckling his pants takes off his shirt. I went to get up and run only to be hit by his belt "Try to run I.DARE.YOU" he growled making me whimper in pain as I held my cheek. "Good girl now daddy is going to take good care of you...like i'm your doctor" he said as his eyes held lust in them. He takes off the rest off his clothes and mine except he still had his boxers on and I still had my bra and underwear. He grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine as i squirmed trying to get away but that did nothing. He yanks off my bra and rubs his hands on my breast making me feel weird and uncomfortable but then I freeze when he took off my underwear "Man that's cold" i said in my head shivering. My so called "Father" pulls away. "Honey be a dear and take off my boxers" he said smirking as a bulge was showing through it. I shook my head only making the man madder "DO IT!" he yelled making me whimper and take it off. Man was my childhood ruined as I saw his big member in front of my face "Go on give it a taste" he said pushing it closer towards my mouth,I refuse to let that thing in there! He opens my mouth sliding it in my mouth making me gag "If you bite me you Will be punished" he said as he pushed it further. He let out a moan as I was forced to lick and suck his member "Fuck" he mumbled as he pushed my head closer to his knot. The only reason why i know all this information because off people and this "thing" i have to call of a father right here. He goes faster making himself cum in my mouth "Soooo gross" i thought as I swallowed it only to be laid by him. He went to enter me only to cut off by his phone. "Hello?" he asked "...I'll be right there" he said hanging up "Better be lucky when I get i better see my dinner ready" he told me getting dressed and leaving. Then finally when I heard the door slam shut i quickly grabbed two bags and grab my staff my favorite stuffed animal along with some food and water. I walked around a little trying to remember my home before i leave. I opened my window with my two bags on me and jumped and ran as soon as i landed. "Aint no way i'm coming back here" I thought as I continued to run into the forest.

End of Flashback

At that time I was only 8...now i'm 12