Why are you so nice to me?

(an: DDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN DADDY!...*coughs* anyway back to the story)

Yn pov

The twins were actually nice to me but I didn't trust them...last "friend" I trusted stopped being my friend so...yeah I wanted to punch her in the face but I was trying to be nice. Laurent brings me some of his lunch I try to deny it but he wouldn't allow it every time I push it away he brings it straight back towards me like yesterday..

Another flashback....

It was lunch time Mrs. Major incised that I go to lunch but I denied saying I wanted to get better at French as I started making up the test Mrs. Simon gave me (an:idk but i foreal hate my math teacher) but she agreed to teach more when I finished the assignment. I started working on it asking her a few time what a word means. I heard the library doors open then closed I ignore it till I hear somebody sit next to me on my left and use my shoulder as a resting spot..I turned my head to see Larry smiling at me making me sigh in response continuing my work before it's to late to turn the freaking pop quiz in. "Hey belle" Laurent said sitting on my right. I dropped my pencil and looked at him. "I still learning a bit English oki?" he said. I just nodded and went back to work.

Larry pov

"Frere, a-t-elle mange aujourd' hui?" I asked my brother. "Non, je ne l'ai pas vue manger du tout" He replied. "Allez chercher de la nourriture pour elle d'accourd?" I told him as he just huffed and walked to the lunch room.

Laurent pov

My brodda so mean but I love dat idiot....anyway I go to the lunch room and talked to one of the lunch ladies saying that Mrs. Major needed a lunch bag for her student. She nodded her head and brought back a lunch bag, I thanked her and walked back into the library walking over to the girl...i non know why we be nice to her but it's what at least we can do for her and Mme Major.

Yn pov

I was almost done with my quiz until Laurent walked next to me holding an apple in front of my face. I blushed and pushed it away from me only for him to bring it back in front of my face. "Pas faim" I told him. "S'il vous plait?" he asked making me sigh in response then taking a bite of the apple making him smile softly at me.

(an note: Fere, a-t-elle manage aujourd' hui? (Brother, have she ate at all today?

Non, je ne l'ai pas vue manger du tout (No i haven't seen her eat at all actually)

Allez chercher de la nourriture pour elle d'accourd? (Go get her some food okay?)

Pas faim (not hungry)

S'il vous plait? (please?)

And that's pretty much it for this chapter peace out!)