Dont fuck with me (part 1)

Yn's pov

"Thank god trick 1 and trick 2 is gone!" I said giving the twins a high five as they laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Your really funny, you know that?" Larry said wiping a tear from his eye.

I blushed slightly and just shook my head at him. Sadly Lau noticed my blush and decided to tease me about it.

"Aww is Yn blushing?" He said picking me up so that I'm high on his shoulders.

"Aye my nigga put me down I ain't with that height shit!" I screamed looking for a way to get down safely.

"Sorry Yn but I'm carrying you to class." Lau said looking a me with a soft smile.

Oh my goodness...my heart went to mush. But I sighed since I knew I had no place to argue.

And went that I was carried to my class I call heaven...even though my crazy ass is in hell - I meant school..yeah school.

...

*Coughs*

Anyways..

(Que the bell)

"Hey guys you need to get to class before the bell rings." I said getting a bit worried.

"It's fine we got 10 minutes before the bell rings" Larry said with a shrug.

I huffed and started playing with Laurent's hair. He didn't seem to mind and continued walking going around a few people a few times before finally stopping at my class.