when they were young (part 2) Larry x Yn x Laurent

(an: know what bullshit ima name it when they were young fuck it)

Yn pov

I was at school with the guidance teacher Mrs. Major in the library

"oki Yn now try to say "Je t'aime" Mrs. Major said

"Je t'aime" i said back to her getting a praise in return only to hear a shush. Making her roll her eyes at the Liberian named Mrs. Rex i mean she's nice when wanna be but most of the time she's cranky.

"Okay now lets try...hmmm how about Laisse-moi tranquille? " only to get a head tilt from me "It means leave me alone" she replied getting an Ooooohhh from me. Just focus you can do this she told me.

"Laisse-moi tranquille? is that it?" i asked thinking i got it wrong. Mrs.Major pulled me into a hug Yes baby you did it!" she praised me only to get a shush. "I swear if she's tells me to shush i'll show her a shush..." she grumbled making me giggle at how she acted like a little kid. Mrs. Major laughed and walked me out the library.

"Oki girl i need you to head to lunch then go to your 3rd period so you can tell....what period you have?" she said then turning to me with a puzzled look.

"Sadly Math period" I said as i deadpanned. See Math is the only thing that is stopping my from reaching my goal as ________. Plus Mrs.Simon talks really quickly and nobody has a clue what she just said.

"Oki now go to lunch i bet your hungry" Mrs. Major told me as my stomach growled in agreement.

At Lunch...

Larry pov (an: Where my Larry girls at?! or shall i say Blaze?)

My and mon frere were at lunch with our friends and the doors opened to show walked in...she looked really belle but I non want her...or do I?

Laurent pov (an: Now where are my Laurent girls at? or should I Beast?)

oh my god....she looked really belle like I can't not explain how she looked she had s/c and her lips..I could kiss them all day.....

Yn pov

okay it's way to quiet in here..i hate quiet it's like walking into the wrong classroom and everybody sitting staring at you. Whispers went around as i sat at a table by myself and started eating but sometime now and then i see from the corner of my eye two puffy Afro boys look at me. "Lord help me why they gotta look so fine?" i thought then shaking my head and threw my trash away when the bell rang. I walked over to Mrs. Simon and told her about Mrs. Major helping me with understanding more french..one problem this heffa pushed me into the classroom and can't speak fucking english...."Oh how wonderful" i thought. the door opened and Mrs. Major walked in talking to Mrs. Simon and pointed at me. She nodded her head and pushed out her classroom. "Somethings wrong with that lady i swear" i mumbled as Mrs. Major laughed "Be happy I got you in time apparently you guys were about to have pop quiz" she said as me eyes widen and hugged her making Mrs. Major laugh and hug me back.