Seventeen

Optimus laid there with Bumblebee by his side,  both covered with injuries.  I went up to Bumblebee and put his helm in my hands, looking into his cracked optics.  "Hey Bee, you and Optimus will be alright, I promise."  I said, I placed his helm back lightly onto the ground.  I shuffled toward Optimus, he took a harder beating than Bee did.  "Optimus...I'm sorry." I cried, trying to keep in any tears.  I felt Optimus place his hand over mine, I looked at him and he smiled.  "It's alright Scarlett." He softly whispered, I smiled back at him.  Right then, both Optimus and I heard a dying buzz sound, we turned only to see Bumblebee's lifeless body lie on the ground, and in the middle of his torso, stood a sword.  Energon was leaking out rapidly, I ran towards him, what in the name of Primus happened?  I then turned only to see Optimus, only in the same state as Bumblebee.  "No..." I ran to him grabbing his helm, "Optimus...Optimus?!" I asked worried.  His body was lifeless.  "No....No...This can't be happening." I stated.  "Oh but it is my dear."  a voice announced, I turned to see that everything was pitch dark with only the lifeless bodies of Bumblebee and Optimus to be seen. "Who are you." I snarled, liquid threatening to fall down my optics.  "I am you darling, but just your darker part of you."  I growled, "stop joking!" I yelled falling to my knees looking down, hopeless.

I looked up, only to see a robot hovering above me. The cybertronian keeled down in front of me, he looked very similar to me. He had the same armor and paint job as I have, but instead he was a mech rather than a femme. He was covered in energon, the only difference between us besides the sex difference would be that he had a wicked, sly grin on his helm.

"Did...Did you do this to them?" I asked, tears rolling down my helm.
"Oh no no no...well yes...but I didn't do it by myself...we both did" the mech said.  I looked down at the floor, I brought up my digits to cover my helm until I noticed energon smeared all over them. I gagged at the sight, this couldn't be true.  I turned behind me only to see the same exact sword which impaled the bodies stand there. The mech grabbed the edge of my Helm and picked it up making me look at him. "Imagine, you and I, we could kill everything that stands in our path."  the mech yelled.  "shut up!" why was this happening to me! "just imagine, all the things we could do!" the mech said louder.  I turned, this time not just only seeing the two mech's bodies lying there, but a whole pile of Cybertronians lifeless limbs were stacked, both Autobot and Decepticon.  I gagged at the horrid image, I looked down only to see myself covered in even more energon. This can't be real...this can't be real...this can't be real. I felt two large hands grip my shoulders, I looked to see that it was the mech, "Oh but it is...and you are going to enjoy it..."

End Of Dream

     I woke up feeling very overheated.  I looked around to see where I was, I would of known where I was if my optics were working properly.  Everything was all blurry, I couldn't make out my surroundings, which wasn't a good thing right now.  I tried getting up only to see that I was strapped down onto a berth.  I then starting panicking.  "No...No...No..." I repeated, I was back at MECH's lab and they were for sure going to end me. I looked down slightly to see some tubes enter a few part of my limbs, this did not make me feel any better.  I jerked from side to side trying to get out.  I then felt hands grab my arms and legs and try and keep them down.  "No...Get away from me!" I barked, I shut my optics.  I kept moving around,  I then felt hands grab my helm, I tried to get them away from me but their grasp was so strong.  "Silas! Stop!" I yelled.  "Nightfall!" I heard my name being called, but this person's voice was different, more soothing.  I opened my optics to see a blurry Optimus Prime holding onto my helm.  "Optimus?" I asked, I thought I...of course it was just a dream.  I looked around once again, everything started coming to focus.  Around me was the whole Autobot team, next to me was a living Bumblebee...next to me was a living Optimus.  I sighed in relief, I looked at myself only to see medical tubes connected to me.  (You my friend, are going crazy) I looked around to see who would call me crazy at a time like this. (Don't bother, no one can hear me, only you can so try and act normal) I was brought back to reality by Bumblebee who grabbed my hand and buzzed.  I couldn't believe it, I was back. Away from Silas. 

     Optimus placed his hand once again on my helm, he titled it up that way we could both look at each other.  "Nightfall, we need to bandage your damaged side." A voice informed, I remember that voice from anywhere.  Ratchet walked up with a roll of medical bandages.  "Can...Can Optimus and Bumblebee do it?" I asked, my voice cracking and sounding dry.  Ratchet handed the bandages to Optimus, he then made everyone in the room leave.  Optimus, Bumblebee, and I were the only ones in the medical room.  Bumblebee helped me sit up from the berth while Optimus bandaged my greatly wounded side.  "Optimus...Silas did something to me." (congrats that you caught on smart one)  I growled then shook my head, keep it together Night.  "He...he injected something into me. I think I'm going crazy." I said, a small chuckle at the end.  (Yep, you are going crazy alright.) Optimus held my helm once again with one hand, "what do you mean?" I looked up at Optimus, "back at the battle, when I was pinned down, Silas injected a black serum into my side." my head suddenly started to hurt, "and whats worse...whats worse is that-" I was caught off by me hunching over behind me from the berth and throwing up on the floor. I gagged at the sight, there wasn't just energon, but there was a black liquid mixed with it.  My head started throbbing harder, I never felt this type of pain before.  I felt hands on my torso which pushed me gently back onto the berth to lie down.  The world around me was turning black, I felt soft digits on my helm, and heard a small, soft buzz. (Finally, now go pass out already. We need to talk.) I completely shut my optics once again.