six

Luna Clearwater approached the Cullen's house and smiled softly at the sight of the large home in front of her.

She had decided to skip last period so she could hang out with the Cullen's, taking the car ah technically wasn't supposed to be driving because she only had her permit, though no one seemed to care.

"Luna." Carlisle greeted with a smile as he pulled me into an embrace.

"Hey Carlisle I know I'm early but I figured it'd be nice to chat for a while if you don't mind?" Luna asked almost timidly while Carlisle smiled reassuringly.

"I'd love to Luna, come on in." Carlisle opened the door wider and Luna walked into the house she had become familiar with. He led the way into his comfortable office and just as she was about to sit down Luna's eyes looked over to see a painting.

The painting looked incredibly old, there were three men in the front all with the same pale skin and red eyes though there hair color differed.

"Carlisle who are they?" Luna asked as her hands skimmed lightly over the painting.

"Ah the Volturi, would you like to hear about them Luna. I can't promise it will be very happy but it certainly is interesting." Carlisle informed while Luna simply nodded her head excitedly.

So Carlisle did just that, he told her all about the Volturi and there powers. Luna found them incredibly interesting, more so than she probably should, but she found herself thinking deeply on every member the blonde told her about. Though when Carlisle mentioned a certain woman her interest peaked.

"Heidi." Luna whispered testing out the way the name seemed to flow from her lips as if it was made to be there.

"Her beauty is like any other, though that is her gift. She's so physically beautiful that it makes you want to do whatever she says. The Volturi use her to get there food, so she is particularly important to them." Carlisle explained, saying the word "food" with a particular hesitation. Luna nodded her head, thoughts filled with the beautiful blonde from the dream she had all those weeks ago.

"We should go, I think the family will be home soon." Carlisle muttered as he placed a hand on the brunettes shoulder and giving her a soft smile.

Luna stared at the painting for a moment more before exiting murmuring a single word.

"Heidi."

a/n: so i posted my summer schedule to my misc. book. if you'd like to know when all my books (books on --crucio ) than go check it out!