♪06♪

As the two boys fought, I smiled. Remembering everything from before. I looked around my room with a little gulit still inside of me. My injuries started to hurt me, I was groaning in pain and started to cry. The two boys stop and looked at me, before running over to me.  

"S-Seojin ah..." Minseok oppa called me. 

I looked at him with pain as I smiled. 

"....My pills...." I said. 

Sehun ran out of my room to grab my bag with the pills. 

"LUHAN HYUNG! BRING A CUP OF WATER PLEASE!" Sehun shouted as he took the pills pit of my bag dashing back to me as he read the writings on there. 

Luhan came in after really fast and with a worried face. Sehun took a pill out for me, handing it to me as I took it into my mouth as Luhan sat next to me, helping me drink the pill down. Minseok was panicing as everything happened. 

"I called Yixing to get a room ready for you. You have to be in a proper place to heal." said Minseok. "Sehun, get her things ready, Luhan, get the car ready."

Everyone was rushing around after oppa said that. I was pulled into oppa's arm as he walked out of the apartment following Luhan. Sehun came in afterwards, we head to Yixing's hospital. 

"We should've waited for you to heal properly... Sorry sweetie." said Minseok. 

I smiled at him, "It's okay oppa... It was a while since I did return... You guys were just excited.. It's not your fault at all boys." 

We reach the hospital in split seconds, I was rushed on the stretcher into the E.R., I was used to the E.R. so much that I knew what was going to happen. I tried my best to keep my eyes open until the doctor came in. 

"Where's Doctor Zhang?!"  a man asked. 

"He's is getting ready. Ms.Kim, I need you to  try to keep your eyes open until the operation is over. " said a lady. 

My eyes were furiously looking around, the sound next to me was beeping really fast. 

"Seojin-shi, Please relax!!" a person shouted. 

"Move aside.." a voice said. "Seojinah... Relax sweetie... It's Xingge...  I need you to take deep breathes for me okay? Breath...." 

I looked at the masked man from my right. His eyes... It is him... He removed his mask and smile, with his signature dimple showing. I slowly followed his instructions and the sound beside me was slowing down as well.

"I will be puting painkillers in your body for now as I fix the bandages and everything. okay?" He said, as he did what he was needed to do. 

My body eased up a bit, and Xing ge started. He cut my shirt open and started to reaid the wound on my shoulder. My eyes started to wander once again, causing me to tense up once more time. The sound was returning.. 

" I am quietly listening this song I wrote is the color of gray 

I'm putting love in my pocket so no one can see

I don't wanna act in this play, I already know the ending
In the end, I will lose you
We had each other, though we don't say it, we know
I'm left alone in this place" He sang, all the nurses looked at each other and Xing ge.

The sound once again fade away..  "Baby I don't wanna let you go Tears are falling My heart aches, I can't breathe, my heart is pounding The sweet memories won't get erased, I don't wanna leave Please hold my hand, don't go." He continued. 

I stayed still and nothing else happened as Xing ge sang. None of the nurses utter a single word as the operation was continuing. After staying in the operation room for two hours, we were finally done. I finally closed my eyes, knowing that everything is finished and I had nothing to worry about so much. 

"Put some sleeping meds for her, she need to rest for a while. Move her into the VIP room on floor six,  no one is to....." was the last thing I heard before sleeping. 

Yixing POV 's

Soon as I entered the operation room, there was a loud noise beeping. 

'NO...' 

I dashed in and asked them to move, I comfort Seojin on the operating bed. She looked at me with a questioning face, I took my mask off smiling. After calming her down, I started the operation. Everything was fine, until it started to beep again. I had to do something to calm her down. I started to sing as  I still continued with the operation, everyone didn't say a single word as this operation happened. 

After awhile the operation finally ended. Seojin looked much more relaxed after this had ended. 

  "Put some sleeping meds for her, she need to rest for a while. Move her into the VIP room on floor six, no one is to enter her room unless its family and the president. I will be in charge of her and no one is to take care of her. Let all the staffs here know."  I said as I dismiss everyone. "You guys all did a great job." 

I took my mask off and walked out of the operating room. I walked towards the three boys and Minseok's family. Everyone all was nervous and scared. Soon as Minseok saw me, he stood up and ran towards me. 

"How's my sister Lay?" He asked. 

"She's fine now, we almost lost her twice. Soon as I entered the room, it was the first. It took awhile since we almost lost her during the operation too. She will have to go into rehab for her arms to function like normal. Right now she need lots of rest to heal. I gave her painkillers for now. No one is in charge of her since I will be taking care of her. I moved her into the VIP room on the six floor, I made sure everything is secure and told my staffs. We can go meet her." I told them, 

Everyone all sighed with relief and rushed to the room. I held Minseok hyung, Sehun and Luhan hyung back to talk to them. We went to my office to talk in private, away from everyone. 

"Hyung... she seems to be in truama in the E.R.." I told Minseok hyung. 

''What do you mean Lay?" he asked. 

" Soon as I got into the room, she was furiously moving. I made it in on time to help her. Ut happened again during the operation too. Before she can react to anything, I sung for her she stayed still as I continued." I told them. 

"How long will she have to say here for hyung?" asked Sehun. 

"I'm not sure either... She might to stay for months before she can do anything... Once she started to get better, I have to do an X-Ray on her." I answered. 

The boys all looked worried and stressed about everything. We all heard knocking on the door as my secretary entered. 

"President Joonwuk is here to meet you guys." she said. 

"Let him in." I told her. 

The president entered as we greeted him. 

"Hello boys." He greeted. "I wanted to tell you about Seojin... She saved my daughter's life when we first met her. At first she didn't seem like the type of person that was willing to risk her life. Something made her change to be that kind of person. She always had her old phone on her.. She will always go through the pictures but her screen saver will always be of her and this young man." he said, looking at Luhan. 

"When she first started, it was rough for her. She pushed her limits to a much harder and rougher one for her to handle. She would train everytime of the day to prove everyone wrong about herself. She even risk her ownself infront of my family instead of hers. She must have been hurt before she came to me. From what I know and understand.... she wanted to let something go but couldn't... That may could've been why she risked so much for danger.." 

---

Update after so long!!! Hope you guys enjoy it so far!! ^^