♪04♪

Author's POV;

Few years later no one heard anything from Seojin, even her own brother couldn't keep in contact with her. Everyone was now grown up into their twenties and mid twenties their own family they made. There was only Luhan, and a few other boys that aren't married. Luhan has moved on but he's still waiting for Seojin and he changed the old him into a new person for Seojin.

The boys were at Xiumin's place since he was babysitting his son while, his wife went to work after he return back from his job. The boys went over and helped him since he's tired and still messed up with his sister still missing. The boys were enjoying their time until Kai came running in with a magazine gasping for air. All the boys looked at him and turned away.

Tao snatched the magazine from Kai and looked at the front cover and looked at his hyung and the cover. He stood up and walked to his hyung and looked closely at his and the magazine. Everyone was throwing him looks and followed him.

"Hyung, do you have a twin?" He asked.

"No." Xiumin answered.

"Does Seojin have a twin that we never knew?" He asked again.

"No, why?" Xiumin asked.

"Because she's on the front page of this magazine that Kai just brought here." He said and showed it to his hyung.

Xiumin and everybody looked at the magazine. There it showed a picture of the President's daughter and Seojin. She was protecting the daughter of President Ahn JoonWuk from an attack. It showed perfectly the face of Seojin with longer hair that is a dirty blonde to her waist. Xiumin sat his son in his walker and sntached the magazine from Tao and flipped the pages until it showed a full shot of Seojin with an article.

'During an event of President JoonWuk's daughters party for her welcoming was attacked by a gang. The event had over 10,000 guest that attended the event. The daughter Ahn Seyun, was thrown to the ground harshly and injured her arm. One of the bodyguards ran over to Miss Seyun and threw the attacker on the ground and shouted, ''Ambush attack! Run! Everyone run to the nearest exit!'' She pulled Miss Seyun to a nearby exit and screamed for guards to escort her out. While the savior, Miss Kim, help escort the guests out of the event.

It was known that she was one of the best and bravest bodyguard that trained hard. She will take blames for her team and the whole team from the President. She helps others when she can and does no matter what to help the person she meets that is in danger. She was known for her bravery to throw her body in front of President Ahn and hit by the bullet that was aim directly at President Ahn. Guests witness the attack and said it themselves. Miss Kim was wounded but still made sure that the President himself was okay and attacked the person who planned the attack.

The attacker got arrested after a battle with Miss Kim with a few injuries but not as much as Miss Kim. She is now resting at Seoul's National Hospital under the care of President Ahn. She made sure that all of the guest got out safe even with injuries or not, before heading to the hospital for the cure.'

Xiumin turned on the news and his sister's picture was on the screen with a bruise under her eyes and a few scratch marks on her face, but she still looked pretty. He knew that he had to find you. He took his phone out and called his uncle to help him find you. He was crying and called his wife, Wendy. The boys were happy to see you again, but there was one person that was much more excited. Luhan.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You/Seojin;

They got the bullet out of my shoulder and I'm resting in one of the rooms. I was beyond on the edge of dying. I risked my life to change the me to the new me now.

The door opened and I saw my friend, Seyun. Yes the daughter of President Ahn. We became friends when I saved her from a gang and went under their care.

She had an cast on her right arm, she sat next to me and smiled.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I should be asking you that." I said.

"Come on Seojin. I mean it. Its been forever since I met you, you save me from another attack and more than that. You save my dad's life. I thought my only friend was going to die." She cried.

"Hey, its okay. Its my job to keep you guys safe. I can't fail my duty and let you guys get injuried." I said. " Don't cry anymore."

She stopped and took her phone out.

"Let's take a picture chinggu. Its been a long time we met." She said.

She scoot closer to me and took a picture of us. We decided to catch up on us since its been almost two years? That we haven't met and talked. Also, with the boys. I was going to stop and go back to my family that I left and return. Its been years since I last saw them and heard about them.

"Seyun ah... I will be going back soon." I told her.

"What? Really? When?" She asked.

"After I recover. I told your dad about this already. I made enough for my living now. I will be going back to my own family now." I told her.

She faked a smile and nod.

"Arreso, unnie... Call me whenever you can okay?" She said.

"Hmm. I promise. I'm sorry Seyun." I said and patted her head.

I received a phone call and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Seojin speaking?" The person asked.

"Yes. I'm speaking." I answered again.

"Its good to hear your voice again Seo." said the person.

"S-Oppa......" I gasped.

"Hey. I'm coming with Minseok hyung." He said.

"Alright, be careful okay?" I said.

"Okay. See ya." He said.

The call ended and Seyun had to leave when I was on the phone. I was alone until the oppa came here. I was on my phone playing games and heard knocking on the door. I looked up and saw the boys.

"H-Hey...." I stuttered.

"It's been a long time Seojin." said Minseok.

The two boys entered and sat next to me. I didn't dare looking into their eyes. I was afraid, afraid that everything is going to be the same thing like before I left them.

"We miss you." said Sehun.

"I-I did t-too." I stuttered.

'Danm mit! Seo! Don't stutter. Its a good thing meeting them right?'

"I got married Jin. I want you to come back, back where you belong. Mom we all miss you." said Minseok.

"I will. I just need sometime alone when I'm back until I'm ready to face you guys again. I'm sorry I left." I said.

"Its okay, we'll get you your apartment back and you can still there until you're ready to face us. It will be us visiting you only." said Xiumin.

I nod and got up. The boys were yelling at me since I was still hurt and worried. They told me that uncle got my stuff already back at the apartment. I wanted to leave and heal at home to get use to my place again. I called President Ahn and he knew already. He called the doctors to let me go and heal at home. I wore the clothes that the two oppa's brought for me and we walked out after they signed me out. They drove to my apartment and we sat in there talking like the past. They helped me move around and asked about me my life.

We heard knocking on my door and Sehun got up to open the door. Oppa and I stayed in my room listening to Sehun talk with the unknown guest. We heard the door close and heard footsteps coming back. Sehun took a step to the left and showed Luhan.