♪02♪

"Minseok Oppa"

Sehun pushed the phone to her and she answered it.

"Y-yes oppa?" she asked.
"Seojin ah! Come home. I'm back! I'm staying her for a week." said Minseok.
"Alright oppa. See you, bye." She said and end the call.

"Oppa. Let's go. Xiumin oppa is back." She told Sehun.
"Really?! Lets go." He said and they ran to the car and Sehun drove off.

They had the windows open with the radio blasting in the car singing along with the radio and turned it down when they got into her neighborhood. Sehun closed the windows and turned the car off and threw it to Seojin and got out. Seojin got out and locked her car. Her and Sehun and to her parents door and knocked. She and Sehun was jumping up and down until the door opened.

"OPPA!!!" She screamed into the house and hugged him.
"HYUNG!!" Sehun did the same.

Seojin and Sehun was killing Minseok until he tickled them. They let go and attacked him again.

"Okay. Okay, I understand you guys. I need to close the door. Now." He said.

The two kiddo's let him go and entered the place. They took their shoes off and was on the ground. Minseok, purposely pushed the kiddo's down and ran to the couch. The kiddo's looked at each other and laughed getting up. They didn't notice the group on the couch with Minseok. They walked into the kitchen and stayed in there for a long time.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You/Seojin;
"Oppa, why do you think he's back?" I asked Sehun as I opened the frige looking for food.

"Umma~~~ where did you guys put my ice cream???" I shouted.
"Calm down, it should be in there somewhere." said Sehun.
"Hey sweety. Hi Sehun."said umma as she walked into the kitchen.

Sehun waved at umma and looked at me.

"My ice cream~~~ heung~~" I pouted.
"Its not in there? I just bought it this morning." She said as she looked in the frige.

I pouted and bit Sehun's arm. I held into it tightly not letting the grip go.

"AHHH!!!!! YAHHH!!! SEO!!!!AHHHH!!!" He shouted as he hitted my shoulders.

I let go and smiled.

"Oppa~~ang~~~" I did aeygo.

He looked at the bit mark and sighed.

"Umma~~ Seojin bit me~~." He whine to my mom.

Mom just laughed and gave Sehun an oitment for the bit mark. I snatched it out of his hand and cure the bit mark I made. Our family was close to each other we will call each others parents umma and appa.

"Mian Hun, I'll treat you to Bubble Tea." I told him.
"Don't cause so much trouble. I'll be going to the company now." said umma and left.
"Hey." I said and looked at him.
"What?" He asked.
"Should we pull a prank on Minseok oppa." I said.
"Should we? Your wrist is in critical condition." He said looking at my right arm.
"No~ its okay. Come on, let go to my room. Its been forever since I've been in there." I said and pulled him to the stairs.
"Well be in my room~~ Don't bother us!" I said and glared at the couch full of people.
"W-What are you guys doing???" Minseok asked.
"Nothing.." answered Sehun and I.

We ran to my room and saw two figure on my bed. Sehun and I looked at each other and walked to the bed. I pushed him forward and he sent a glare at me. I shot him my smile and waited for him to pull the covers. Soon as pulled it, he did nothing and pulled me out of my room.

"Wae?" I asked.

We walked downstairs and stopped by Minseok oppa.

"Hyung.. Why was there two people in Seojin's room...naked......" said Sehun.

My eyes widen and so was everyones. I was about to run up my room and check but Sehun tighten his grip my non injuried hand. Minseok oppa and Kris oppa ran up and checked. I looked at everyone and than Sehun.

"Hun ah... W-What's going on??" I asked.

We heard a loud thud and oppa yelling at someone. We all looked at each other until Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Sehun take her out until we call.NOW." He gritted through his teeth and ran up the stairs.
"Kaja. Let's go." He said and pulled me out of my parents place.

He took us on a walk and stopped by his favorite shop and bought bubble tea. We sat in there talking with the workers and played a few games together.

-chapter two updated~~ hasn't been edited but enjoy with a few typos!