♪01♪

Seojin walked home after Luhan ditched her from their date. He rushed to some other place and left her by herself. She returned back to her apartment and locked the door. She looked out her window and watched the snowfall. She drozey walked to her bathroom and striped off her clothes. She entered the warm shower letting herself wet. Hours later she was still in the shower, knocking was heard and she stopped. Slowly turning off the foccet and over her robe. She exits the bathroom and opens the door.

"I'm sorry, there was an emergency. I was worried and went back." said Luhan.

Seojin ignored him and walked into her room. She changed into pajama's. She turned off her lights and went to bed. Luhan entered her room and sighed.

"I'm sorry Seojin." He said and kissed her forehead and left.

"You always say that." said Seojin.

She closed her eyes and called it another day.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Luhan woke up and got ready for school. He went to Seojin's place to pick her up, but she was in her car already and driving off to school. He drove to school and waited for Seojin to show up. He sat in his car looked out the window for Seojin to show up. Her car was parked next to his and got out. He walked over to her side and walked with her to class.

"Babe." He called her.

"Babe." He called her again.

Luhan was getting the silent treatment. He decided to not bug her and let her be. He started to talk with some others girls and ignored Seojin.

Seojin had her head on her desk trying her best to ignore his conversation with the other girls. It hurts her, seeing him ignore her when they are doing something and somewhere together. Seojin plugged in her earbuds into her ipod and let the music smooth her out. She wasn't in the mood to do anything, she was thinking about everything. She gave Luhan lots of chances, but it will always be the same. She thought he would've change, but she was wrong. Something hitted her desk and looked up, the teacher.

Later on that day, she stayed afterschool to clean the classroom. She plugged her ipod to the speakers and tied her hair up in a messybun and picked up the cloth in the bucket of water and sqeezed out the liqiud and cleaned the windows. She wasn't focusing and fell to the ground. She landed on her right wrist and groaned. She got up and used her left hand to do the cleaning. She expected him to help her clean, but he was off messing around like usual. By 4:30 she was done and left. She called Sehun while she was waiting at her car.

"Hello Seojin ah?"
"Sehun oppa, can you drive my car to my apartment from school please."
"Sure, Seo.. What happen?"
"Nothing. My mom is going to pick me up and I'll be staying at her place."
"Okay, see ya Seojin."
"Hmm."

She waited for Sehun to show up and gave him her keys. She thanked him and watched him go to her car. She walked out of the school ground and took a left turn to the nearest bus stop. She sat down and waited for the bus. A car drove up to her and looked up. It was her car, that Sehun was driving. He opened the window and looked out at Seojin.

"Get in Seojin. We're going to the hospital." said Sehun.

Seojin ignored him and waited. She heard the door open and got up. Sehun put her into the car and drove to the hospital. They did a check up on her right wrist and waited.

"You can see here that your carpal bone is damage. It will be banaged for a few months, we'll be looking at it once a week. We'll be banage it soon as we finish." said the doctor.

They got her wrist banaged up and left the hospital.

"Why don't we have a friendly date and explain to me about you and Luhan." said Sehun.

Seojin wanted to avoid everything about Luhan. She didn't want to deal with him anymore, she wanted to have a break for a bit and relax from everything, but this was her best friend she was with. She has to tell him everything, he was there for her when she needed him. They went to a near by shop and had their friendly date.

They were having fun like the old times beforer she started to hang out with Luhan. Sehun was another friend of Luhan, they were like brothers. They told each other things and helped each other. They paid for their meal and went to the park to have another date. They took out their cellphone and took picutres, before the night sky came. The couple sat on the bench watching families walking in the park.

"Luhan hyung is still the same isn't he?" asked Sehun.
"Hm-mm." Seojin answered.
"Isn't it about the time you tell him?" He asked again, looking at the younger one.
"I don't know..... I still love him and everything, but......." she said and sighed.
"Oppa~ i don't know what to do now." she said and hugged him.
"Why don't you guys try to go another date again and if he does the same thing. Call it a over. He did this fifty or a hundred times already." said Sehun.
"This is why i like you. I still can't believe we were together when we were younger." said Seojin.
"When we will fight all the time and I pull pranks on you." said Sehun.

Seojin took out her phone and texted Luhan.

'Can we meet up?'

She texted him and waited for a reply. Her and Sehun watched her phone until it ringed. They looked at the text and sehun took out his phone. He called Luhan's house phone and waited for an answer.

"Hello."
"Hi Mrs.Lu, is Luhan hyung home?" Sehun asked.
"He just left with a girl. What happen between Seojin and Luhan?" asked Mrs.Lu.
"I don't know.... I was wondering the same, i'm sorry for calling... Thank you though Mrs.
Lu." said Sehun.
"Its alright, bye." Said Mrs.Lu and hung up.

Sehun looked at Seojin and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Seo...... I'm sorry Kim Seojin....." He said.
"Ani oppa... Its okay..... I'll tell him its over." said Seojin.

Seojin slowly cried in her best friends arm, until her phone ringed. She looked at the caller and looked at Sehun. She wiped her tears and showed her phone to Sehun.

-first chapter~~~~ hope you guys enjoyed it! Feel free to comment,vote and subscribe too.