Almost.

OH NO NO NO! DX

(Bree)

~Louis~

The way she pleaded for Harry i could tell she loved him. Her eyes said it all. I saw love, concern, and pain. I cant tell if the pain is from her own pain or the pain she is feeling for Harry. As i watched Liam drive off with her false blue eyes staring at me through the back window, i know i have one thing to do, and one thing only.

Save Harry.

That's what she wants. And that's what she'll get. I run back into the house only to see Dylin looking around.

"Have you seen the girl?" Dylin said with confusion written all over his face.

"Uh, No." I said acting all cool. (Im'a pro....) "I haven't."

"DAMN IT!" Dylin said throwing a lamp onto the ground. As it shatters on the ground Dylin freezes.

"She could be with the boy." He runs to the room he left Harry in as i follow. He slams the door open to see Harry sitting on the bed alone. Dylins face turns tomato red and he screams. Harry just sits there with a confused face while plugging his ears.

"Dude. Chill." I say trying to calm Dylin down.

"She missing Louis! How am i supposed to 'Chill'? " Dylin throws his hands into the air. "She could be telling the cops about me right this very moment!"

Harry cocks his head to the side and listens.

"She could be filling up a piece of paper telling all things i have done to her!"

"Shes gone?" Harry asks.

"YES! AND IF I FIND OUT YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER GONE, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL RIP OFF YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD!" Dylin says running out of the room. I look over to Harry and put my finger to my lips. He does so but not without the confused look comeing back to his face. I hear the front door slam and Dylins truck starting up. Soon the sound dissappers.

"Shes safe Harry." I looked at Harry. His face flushes with relief. "I got her out of here like 20 mins ago. Shes safe."

"Good. I dont want to see her in pain." Harry said looking to the floor.

"She begged me to get you out of here as well." I said. He raised his head. "And I'm going to do just that."

Harry looked at me.

Well lets go.

R.L.H<3