"By The Way, Im Aria."

~Aria~

Some people just dont think before they speak! Stupid Harry is one of those people. He bout had my head blown off and Zayn rapping me. Bella saved me before Zayn could take me anywhere.

"I wont let him hurt you." Bella said softly "Promise."

"Thank you..." I barely whispered. Tears were going to spill over my eyes any moment now. But i didn't want to show my weak side in front of any one. I was a strong girl. I was raised that way. To hide your weakness and show your strength. I was raised to never say sorry. I was raised in a horrible home, full of loud arguments, slams and bangs. Full of beatings and sex.

My dad would come home drunk off his ass and beat me and my mom. My older sister had ran away 2 years after dad had started beating us. She couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't ether but Dad caught me every time i would try and run away. That would lead to me being beat. My mom wouldn't leave my Dad. She said she loved him to much. But he would beat her every night he came back drunk. She wouldn't try and stop him like i tired, she would let him beat her then have sex with him. Just to get him to stop beat us that night. Boys were never my thing. But i had a boyfriend once but turned out to be a beater like my Dad. Yes, i had busies but they were easy to hide and i didn't have any friends, so no one could see them mistakenly and ask me about them. The teachers never saw them ether. So was a broken and beaten down girl no one cared about. But one night, every time i close my eyes, come to my head.

~FLASHBACK~

"I'm home sluts!" Dad walks through the door. Slurring his words and tripping every time he toke a step. Mom walks in the room and try's to see if he wanted to go to bed.

"Sweet Heart, do you want to go to bed?"

"No! Not with your slutty ass!" Dad slaps Mom. Moms head jerks to the left roughly. Her cheek already turning blue. All i could do was watch behind them because if Dad saw me, id be his next target. Speaking to soon Dad spots me and calls me over.

"Yes, Dad?" Walking up to him slow only made him angrier.

"GET OVER HERE!" He walks around Mom and grabs me by the hair and drags me to the living room. I was already in tears. Mom runs over try's to get him to release me. Only, again making him more angry. He starts slapping me hard in the face. Laughing at me. Slapping harder with every cry i make. Mom was try to get him off me but she was to weak.

"Daddy! Please stop, I'm sorry!" I said.

"Never say sorry. Its a sign of weakness!" With a final slap and push i bang my head on something hard and everything went black."

~END FLASHBACK~

Bella waved her hand front of my face asking if i was ok.

"Oh, um yeah... just remembering something." I said try to smile the littlest smile. Bella frowned.

"Honey, i don't why your here but ill find out."

"Bella! Where did you take her!? Zayn wants to say goodbye before leaving!" I looked at Bella and she only nodded and showed me back to the table in the dining room. Zayn stood their smiling. I looked at the table Harry was staring and was sitting tense like he was waiting to pounce on Zayn if he tired to make a move.

"Well, Sexy. I have to go. But next time ill make sure to rock your world." He winked and left the room. I felt like gagging. Dylin stood up and grabbed Harry and me toke us to our room. Well, if that's what you want to call it. He shoved us in and left yelling for Bella. Me and Harry sat in silent.

"Um,..... you ok?" Harry asked braking the silents.

"Uh, Yeah. I guess you can call it that."

"Well, if your not then that's a no."

"Look, I'm not your-"

I was cut off by Bella walking with some clothes.

"These are bigger than those you have on. But you have to wear those tomorrow." She said pointing the small clothes i had on now.

"Ok." With that she set my new clothe down and Harry was already stuffing his face in the pillow like before. But the only thing different was he wasn't trying to make things better. I guess he figured it wasn't the time. I quickly change gave Harry the ok to left his head.

"God, they smell so bad." He muttered to himself. I giggle ever so softly but he seemed to hear me. He got up and sat on the floor to go to sleep. I climbed into the smell sheets and started to drift.

"By the way, I'm Aria." I said to the curly, green eyed, funny boy on the floor.

"That's a beautiful name." He said

He muttered something else i couldn't understand so i just went to sleep.

~Harry~

"By the way, I'm Aria." The girl- Aria -said.

"That's a beautiful name." I paused a second. "For a beautiful girl."

I thought bout her till i fell a sleep.

I hope you guys liked it!

Vote and Comment!!!!

Please.

~R.L.H<3