Harry.

~Aria~

I woke up to find me sleeping on the floor next to the green eyed kid. Now that i had light could see more of his features. He had dark curly hair. He is tall. He looked like a popular from school. All my friends would have fallen for him. My friends.... Oh how i miss them. I look back at the boy laying down next to me. I have to say he is cute.

"I feel you staring at me." The green eyed boy said.

"I wasn't... i didn't know you were up." I said hating myself for stuttering.

"Mhmm sure." He had a smirk on his face. "By the way my name is Harry."

"Yeah. That's nice."

Harry sits up now looking at me.

"Well." He said.

"Well what?" I said confused.

"Whats your name?"

Before i could answer Dylin slams the door open and throws small looking clothes at me. Harry stares at Dylin like he was poison.. well he is.

"Put that on so you can start your job."

"Where am i to change at?" i said looking around.

"Here stupid." Dylin said walking away. He slammed the door closed. I tried my hardest not cry but i couldn't hold them back, so i busted into tears. Arms that im guessing belonged to Harry wrapped around me. Everything came to me slowly. I was kidnapped and now im in the arms of a random kid.

"I wont look if its any help." Harry said trying to help me out. I just nodded and stood up. Harry trying to lighten the mood, stuffed his face in the pillow and started to complain about how nasty it smelt, and how he cant wait to stop sniffing it. Well that what it sounded like.

"Done." I said. The clothes were to small and barely covered my butt. The top squeezed my boobs to much it felt like they couldn't breathe. Harry lifted his head and his eyes went wide.

"He seriously cant make you wear that." Harry said.

I looked down to see the heels i had on.

"well he is, Harry."

"Im sorry."

"There's nothing for you to be sorry bout." I said.

Dylin slams the door open again. He see me and smiles.

"Perfect"

~Harry~

She looked really hot but scared. I knew at the time it wasn't right for a sexy joke so i left that out. Dylin grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room. Her face contorted in pain.

"Hey Your hurting her!" Dylin stopped in his tracks. Turned torwards me, and laughed.

"Oh really? Does it look like i care?" He laugh and then slapped her. She wimpered in pain. I stepped forward and Dylin brought out a gun and said,

"Come closer shes gone." He put the gun to her head and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Dude. I just dont want you to hurt her. Your already putting her threw hell why hurt her?" Dylin eyes showed softness but quikly recoverd.

"Hell is soppsed to has pain in it." He said. "If you dont shut up ill put you threw hell too."

"Sir. Ive already been there."

The girl stared at the floor. Her face red from the slapped she had gotten. Dylin looked at me then her. He shoved her out the door.

"Start cleaning Whore!" With that he closed the and stomped down the stairs after her.

~Aria~

While dusting i thought of what Harry had done. He barely knows me and he still stuck up for me. Then again almost had me dead. Dylins' house was a lovely one but i cant be standing here. Dylin comes out a room and see's me. I quickly look away and start dusting again. i feel him come up from behind me and say

"Zayns come over tonight. I think he'd love to see what your wearing." Dylin chuckles to himself.

He walks away slowly.

Zayn. He was coming over. My nightmare is going to happen. I finished dusting as soon as the door bell rings. Bella walks out of a room and opens the door. Zayn, Niall, and another man stood at the door.

"Well hello Bella. How have you been?" The missory man said.

"Ive been good Liam." Bella steps out of the way and all three men walk in.

"Well, what do we have here?" Zayn said staring at me.

"Shes working Zayn." Bella said. "Don't mess with her."

Zayn rolls his eyes.

"So wheres the runt from last night?" Zayn asked. He must mean Harry. Dylin walks in the room.

"Well Welcome my boys!" Dylin seemed very happy. He looked at me and said,

"There's food to be served in the kitchen." He and the boys walked into the room where the table was. I toke a deep breath and grabbed the food and walked in the dining room. Zayns' eyes never left my body. I felt so gross. I gave everyone there food and Dylin grabbed my arm and said

"Would you go get Harry from down stairs please?"

I nodded and left the room.

~Harry~

All day i sat on the bed wondering about why i could be here. After awhile the girl- i havent gotten the name of yet- opened the door and said,

"He wants you."

We walk out together. Once in the room full of loud talking the room go's silent when we enter.

"Hey, Sexy why wont you come sit next to me?" Zayn said to the girl. She didnt move from my side.

"Go." Dylin said a little rudely. She slowly sat in the sit next to Zayn. She was scared to death. He put his arm around her and whispered something in her ear and she went completely still.

"So Harry. How you been stuck up down there all by your self?" Dylin asked.

"Ive been fine." I said.

"Come sit down. Talk with the adults."

I went over and sat in the seat in front of the girl. She was on the edge of tears. Zayn was staring down her shirt. He whispered in her ear again and she shivered.

"Yo. Cant you tell your scaring her?" I said bravely to Zayn.

Zayn stared at me then started to laugh like a mad man.

"Shes fine boy! Im just telling her how good she look in this little outfit."

The girl looked at me with pleading eyes to just stop but i didnt listen.

"I dont think she really cares." I said.

Dylin got up and walk over to me.

"You dont shut up ill blow her head right here and now."

"Now Dylin. Not till im done with her." Zayn said. Zayn got up and pull the girl with him.

"Zayn cant you wait till after dinner?" Bella asked sweetly. Zayn looked at her and sat back down. Bella took the girl into the other room.

"Boy don't mess with me." Zayn said. "Im not afraid to rip your pretty little head off."

"Now Zayn. We may need him." Dylin said. I look over to see a blonde and a brown headed men. Surprised they haven't said a word.

"Im hungry guys can we eat before we had a head ripped off?" The blonde one said.

"Yes can we?" The brown headed one said.

They all started to talk and i started to wonder where the girl went.

Well i love this chap! Hope you love it!

Vote and Commnet plz!!!!!