Devil Don't Know

Jordan Dawson
I had to talk to Jordan today, after the incident we had against the giants this isn't what we all agreed upon. "You gotta talk to him." Darcy spoke as he took a bottle and spraying his neck. "I've tried, he's not listening." I turned facing Jordan Butts who was talking with Nicks.

"What have you said?" I asked, taking a towel, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Just saying that he's an idiot he went behind our backs." I nodded. "He's an idiot, I didn't expect the boys to go to the media."

"I'd hope we would be more mature than that." Darcy nodding along. "How's Daisy?"

"The media have been surrounding the house. She's actually here, she doesn't feel safe at home with them surrounding the house." That made me more angry, she's carrying my kid! "Yeah, she's inside."

I handed him my towel and walked over to Jordan. "What the fuck?" I ask, grabbing him by his shirt. "I told you that shit in confidence." I threw him to the ground.

"Jordan!" I hear Matthew shout, calling over the boys to separate us. "Let him go, now." Matthew continued.

I was angry! I thought I could trust him. I thought he was my mate, the bastard completely betrayed Darcy and I. "You betrayed us." I shoved his head into the ground. "You bastard." I was so angry at him, he was going to pay for this.

I had arms around me. "Jordan stop! Enough!" I got up, Izak demanded. "Enough!" He added, he looked at me, I looked back and forth between Jordan and Darcy.

"THAT BASTARD TOLD THE MEDIA ABOUT DAISY." I shout turning to face Darcy. "YOU TOLD THE MEDIA THE ONE THING WE FUCKEN ASKED YOU NOT TOO!"

Jordan got up, I was fucking angry! I've not been this angry not even at Darcy, for stealing Daisy from me. "SHES PREGNANT WITH MY KID, THE LAST THING SHE FUCKING NEEDED WAS YOU GOING TO THE FUCKING MEDIA AND TELLING THEM THAT SHE PREGNANT WITH OUR KIDS". I tried walking closer to him but Izak put his hand on my chest, stopping me from getting closer to Jordan.

Jordan just dusted himself off. "You think I did it to hurt you?" I scoffed, Darcy stood besides me.

"WHY ELSE WOULD YOU DO THAT JORDAN?" Darcy starts. "YOU OBVIOUSLY DID IT FOR A FUCKING REASON." He continued and I hear my name being called, we turn around seeing a very heavily pregnant Daisy walking towards us.

Jordan spoke capturing our attention, hands on his hips. "I don't have a reason, I don't!" Darcy scoffs, turning around, then turning back. "Alright! I wanted to tell them, I don't have a reason why! I did it because all you do is fucking argue, you both have been at each other's throats all season, Darcy you haven't kicked a goal in weeks! Jordan, you're constantly talking about how much you love Daisy! You've not captained this team in weeks!" Jordan admits, he wipes his mouth.

Darcy turns around seeing that the media had already caught her. Darcy looked at me and then back around the boys. "You're right Jordan, but that doesn't give you the right to tell anyone." he paused getting into his face, I placed a hand on his chest to stop him. "We said that to you in confidence, we trusted you Jordan, fucksakes Jordan, Daisy trusted you and that you betrayed her trust is what i'm fucking angry about." Darcy replied, turning around to walk over to Daisy.

"You should have thought about the consequences Jordan." I spoke, shaking my head in his direction. "You, stay the fuck away from Daisy." I demanded turning to walk away towards Darcy, I needed to calm down.

Daisy
I heard the boys arguing as I sat in the shop. "What's happened?" I asked myself as I saw Jordan throw Jordan Butts against the ground. "Jordan!" I got up from the stool I was sitting on. "Don't." I begged watching them through the window. I've been stalked since Monday, the media have followed all three of us, either one of us could go do anything without them following behind us. "Jordan." I continued, I walked out of the shop, in attempts to stop Jordan from attacking Jordan Butts.