Chapters

Three months later

Daisy
I held my breath as the doors opened and the song started playing. I closed my eyes and let out a breath, I don't know why I'm so nervous about today.

I opened my eyes and saw my fiancé standing at the end of the asile smiling. "Oh my god." I whispered as I looked at everyone who came, there was a lot of people.

I started walking and my eyes floated around the room. I looked at everyone, seeing my two best friends standing at the end on the other side of my fiancé.

I walked down the red carpet seeing my two babies in Jordan's arms. Emma and Oscar were only three months old, Jordan, Darcy and I were still trying to figure everything out. I walked past my kids, giving them a kiss as Jordan held them up, Rory and Matt Crouch sat besides Jordan helping him with the kids.

I turn around facing Darcy, he had a big smile on his face. He extended his hand out for me to take and as soon as I touched his hand, it was like the whole world had stopped.

———

"Daisy, I've been lucky to have known you for my entire life." Darcy starts, I smile, holding his hands. "I've been in love with you for a large amount of it." I giggle. "We had a rough start to our relationship, there's no need to go deeper into that." I watched his eyes move across the page, he had tears forming in his eyes.

"Daisy, life with me as you know is not easy. I have been a pain, and pleasure for you since we were kids." I chuckled. "I've pulled your hair, pushed you into bushes, splashed you with water. I also, may have stolen a couple of dollars from you for chips at the school canteen." My mouth widen, everyone chuckled as I playfully hit him.

"But, I've also been the shoulder that you lay and cry on." Darcy adds. "I've also been the one that you share everything with, the one that you tell Imogen and Rebecca about." I turn to see my best friends behind me. "I love you, you're the love of my life and the mother of my daughter and I will always be grateful for you and Emma." He paused looking up from his script.

I smiled as he lifted my hand and kissed it. "Beautiful words Darcy, Daisy do you have yours?" The priest ask, I nod, releasing my hand from Darcy and grabbing my mine from my bra.

"Sorry, lord." I whispered, Darcy licked his lips and I winked at him. "Darcy, you are one of the most important people in my life." I paused as I faced him. "Your the Aragorn to my Arwen." Some people chuckled, as Darcy smiled. "I'm sorry but that's only the first of my lord of the rings references." Darcy smiles and a few people chuckle. "Every day I get to wake up looking at you, thinking how lucky I am to be someone to you." I pause, taking his hand in mine. "Being in a relationship with an AFL footballer is no easy thing, but we were never the people to do things easy." Darcy chuckles as he knows what I'm talking about.

"You got me through high school. You get me through life, without you life would be incredibly dull. I don't have a choice when I'm with you, because where ever you are is where I want to be." I gulped, I was nervous expressing how much you love someone is tough, because you could say a million things and you'd be here for your entire marriage. "Darcy, my love I could stand here and tell the world how much I love you but I won't because one of us would be dead before I finished." I hear Emma start crying both Darcy and I turn to face her but Jordan started patting her back and rocking her as Matt held Oscar.

"So I'll finish by saying, that I love you, I love you, Emma and Oscar. I love all of you, I never will stop loving you I'd forever be in love with you." I smile looking back at Darcy. "A very wise man once said wrote that, I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." He laughed as I giggled.